gather your armies!! fuck yea, awesome campaign ad

So talk of armed revolt against a legally elected government is just peachy keen with you people.

Perhaps you should take in consideration that there are far more of us that would react in kind, and see those trying this bullshit hung for treason.

I wouldn't say its "peachy keen," but I am not foolish enough to believe that there will never come another time when it is necessary (this country wouldn't exist if it weren't for such a time, and history has shown that all great countries periodically go through civil war and revolutionary periods).

That said, I don't think we're there yet, and I hope we don't have to get there in my or my child's lifetimes. But this country will most definitely get to that point again, and I pray that when we do, it marks a strengthening of our country, and not the end.

We're not there yet, but there is anger growing. These elections and this administration's reaction to the current environment will play a major role in the amplification or dissipation of that angst. To date, this administration, and this Congress, have unquestionably done more harm than good to the psyche and brotherhood of The People. They have fostered and magnified division among almost all sectors of our society. They have aggravated and used racial, social, financial, religious, philosophical, and almost any demographic quality imaginable to highlight and manipulate sentiment and further their agenda. More than any other administration and Congress in my lifetime, and perhaps more than any, they are far more about division than they are about E Pluribus Unum.

I'm not ready to take up arms and fight them. But I damn sure want them out of my Capitol Building, my Whitehouse, and my Government. There is a process for that, and until that process is proven to be broken, armed conflict is inappropriate and irresponsible. When the process IS broken, to NOT attempt to take back control would be irresponsible as well.

But again, we're not there yet. There is an election in November. Until elections are not allowed, or are not honored, we are not there yet.

You libs keep right on stereotyping Barber and the Tea Partiers. You couldn't be further from the truth, especially in Rick's case.

I know him personally, and very well (will have lunch with him again Thursday) and he is a great American. Olberman can play games and be the talking head all he wants, but his (and your) assumption that Barber is in any way encouraging tyranny or armed resistance is ludicrous. He is merely expressing the outrage and frustration the majority of Americans have felt growing since January of 09.

What Olberman, and much of the left, grossly underestimates, is just how angry The People are. This is no lunatic fringe. This is EXACTLY the same emotion and action that took the longshot Obama and put him in office. Matthews and Olberman will continue to portray the "New Right" as a minority, lunatic fringe.....and then sit there stunned and wide-eyed with blank stares when they see the election results in November. Look at the polls and focus on the Independents. They do not approve of Obama (40% approve), and ESPECIALLY do not approve of Congress (high 20's on a good day). The Dems will vote Dem, the Reps will vote Rep, and the Independents will decide this election. They are on the side that isn't the Dems, whatever you want to call it.

It is no different than the environment that existed in the runup to the 08 Presidential Primary. Only this time, it is the other side that is becoming active and getting involved.

And yes, we feel about Obama the exact same way you all felt about Bush.

Probably even stronger.

You know this cock smoking tea bagging asshole? Cool...........are you as much of a douche as he is as well as equally stupid about history?

Apparently so.

Tell your butt buddy Barber I hope he falls flat on his face and gets his ass soundly kicked in the election.

I don't want rabid fanatical asses like that in my government, and yeah......it IS my government, because I spent 20 years in the Navy defending it.

You tea bagging cocksuckers need to calm the fuck down instead of using the Bush Jr. tactic of fear.

You libs keep right on stereotyping Barber and the Tea Partiers. You couldn't be further from the truth, especially in Rick's case.

I know him personally, and very well (will have lunch with him again Thursday) and he is a great American. Olberman can play games and be the talking head all he wants, but his (and your) assumption that Barber is in any way encouraging tyranny or armed resistance is ludicrous. He is merely expressing the outrage and frustration the majority of Americans have felt growing since January of 09.

What Olberman, and much of the left, grossly underestimates, is just how angry The People are. This is no lunatic fringe. This is EXACTLY the same emotion and action that took the longshot Obama and put him in office. Matthews and Olberman will continue to portray the "New Right" as a minority, lunatic fringe.....and then sit there stunned and wide-eyed with blank stares when they see the election results in November. Look at the polls and focus on the Independents. They do not approve of Obama (40% approve), and ESPECIALLY do not approve of Congress (high 20's on a good day). The Dems will vote Dem, the Reps will vote Rep, and the Independents will decide this election. They are on the side that isn't the Dems, whatever you want to call it.

It is no different than the environment that existed in the runup to the 08 Presidential Primary. Only this time, it is the other side that is becoming active and getting involved.

And yes, we feel about Obama the exact same way you all felt about Bush.

Probably even stronger.

You know this cock smoking tea bagging asshole? Cool...........are you as much of a douche as he is as well as equally stupid about history?

Apparently so.

Tell your butt buddy Barber I hope he falls flat on his face and gets his ass soundly kicked in the election.

I don't want rabid fanatical asses like that in my government, and yeah......it IS my government, because I spent 20 years in the Navy defending it.

You tea bagging cocksuckers need to calm the fuck down instead of using the Bush Jr. tactic of fear.

You could have left all that crap about being in the Navy out and saved yourself a few keystrokes. Its obvious the only place you've ever served anything is Denny's.

November is coming, and there is nothing your badass can do to stop it. My money say's you'll disappear when the reality sinks in.

Rick is a Marine, which is probably the real reason you're scared shitless of him.

What happens when 100 sailors go underway on a sub?
--50 couples come home

Forum List

Back