gather your armies!! fuck yea, awesome campaign ad

I never heard of him until this video. he gives his name and campaign at the end

EXCELLENT!! THAT is the feeling of a lot of us in this country today. Watching these inept greedy sons a bitches tear this country to pieces feeding on every citizen until their bones are cleaned, then on to another. This insanity of letting a corrupt United States government politicians and policies continue on this path is unacceptable. If we don't reign them in folks, we're not going to be able to fight back, they already have us by the short hairs and I am so pissed at their incompetent BS I am getting my pubic area shaved so they cannot grab these hairs any longer. I may contribute to his election, and I don't even know him.

I like this guy! :clap2:

I think he is going to get a lot of supports from this, also a lot of complaints and outrage from the left about it

Listen.......this ad is a right wingnut fantasy put out on video.

Where is the foreign occupation? Obama was born in Hawaii.

Oh......sorry........forgot that you idiots think Obama was born in Kenya.

Looks like as of Mid-Feb, this guy's down 32 points. Thank god, I'd not be the least bit surprised if he was ahead, the way reactionary dolts eat this kinda stuff up.

Actually, they revolted over no representation...the "tea tax" actually lowered the price of their tea....but they didn't like the price undercutting it would have caused. Colonials paid LESS into the British coffers than Englishmen back in England did.

Show a tax today without representation....then maybe we have a similarity.

EXCELLENT!! THAT is the feeling of a lot of us in this country today. Watching these inept greedy sons a bitches tear this country to pieces feeding on every citizen until their bones are cleaned, then on to another. This insanity of letting a corrupt United States government politicians and policies continue on this path is unacceptable. If we don't reign them in folks, we're not going to be able to fight back, they already have us by the short hairs and I am so pissed at their incompetent BS I am getting my pubic area shaved so they cannot grab these hairs any longer. I may contribute to his election, and I don't even know him.

Then....VOTE them all out. Don't talk about armies and taking aim and burying and eliminating people.

Isn't this what the Democrats promised themselves four years ago?

What an idiot. It's not the government, it's the corporations.

Then....VOTE them all out. Don't talk about armies and taking aim and burying and eliminating people.

They don't know any better. A perfect storm. Armed, uneducated and insane.

I still wanna know where the foreign occupation of this country is?

Since I'm a USN military man, I should be showing up to repel the invaders.

Oh wait..........I remember what is going on..............conservatives are pissed that there is a black man in the White House, and they want their house back, so, they rile up the redneck militias and start looking to start a war.

Forum List

Back