Gates Scholarship: No Whites Are Eligible

I know this story is old but my reaction is the same: So?

There are plenty of different scholarships that cater to only a certain group of people:

You won't find anyone who thinks this is racist either:

How to Apply for a Sons of Italy College Scholarship | eHow.com

Determine your eligibility for a Sons of Italy scholarship. You will be eligible for the general scholarship if you are a U.S. citizen of Italian descent with at least one Italian or Italian American grandparent. You must also be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited four-year academic institution for the Fall term of the current year and must not be a previous Sons of Italy scholarship winner.

Polish Scholarship Fund, Inc.

Irish-American Scholarships

Russian Student Scholarship - NextStudent's Scholarship Search Engine

And of course:

Scholarships for Jewish Students: How to Find Grant, Scholarship, and Financial Aid Opportunities

Find a Muslim Scholarship | OEDb

Christian Scholarship Foundation

Find a Buddhist Scholarship | OEDb

I mean hells bells:

College Scholarships for Students who are Atheists and Freethinkers

Can you show me a single example of a scholarship exclusive to whites only? If not, why do you think this isn't pertinent to the discussion?

Yah, blacks come from Africa where there are many countries but no need to be specific, just black. Jews hail from many different ethnicities and no need for specifics, just Jewish. I know it seems mundane to those that do not care but it is important to those that do care that there needs to be equal opportunities for all without threat of near banishment or labeling. Whites are beaten down for showing pride in themselves and it is ridiculous. Everyone else is praised and encouraged.

I'm pretty sure Obama could of gotten plenty of these "black scholarships" and last I checked, he had a white mother.

And I'm pretty sure it's Jewish because Judaism is a religion. You know why Jews are considered a race correct?

go tell that to the Law of Return which makes a clear distinction between a non-jewish convert and an atheist jew.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD_GnOqonAQ]YouTube - Family guy- No dogs allowed[/ame]

it's his money.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gives out a lot of money. The Millennium Scholarship is a scholarship specifically established for minority hires. He has a lot of other scholarships that have other criteria. But yes, he focuses on minorities on this one.

oh no.. the horror.

Let's find out what jillian's reaction would be to a "no Jews" scholarship...

jillian?

We still haven't heard from jillian about the "no Jews" scholarship and her reaction to it.

I'm not suggesting, of course, that she has a double standard when it comes to Jews and everyone else.

I'm declaring it.

Forum List

Back