Gates on the Hill today

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Asking Congress to repeal DADT.
The military report is due out next month and military leaders have stated that the findings are that the majority of the military do not care about sexual orientation amongst their peers. The end of the gay boogeyman hooey.
Will Democrats have the balls to overturn it? Who cares because even if they don't watch the new Republican Congress do it.

Once the Repubs get in control of the House you can kiss this baby goodbye

If they can find one soldier who objects, they will use it as justification for keeping DADT

dadt was a joke when it came out. We actually had 4 hours of training on it after clinton signed that farce. Try doing 4 hours on enagahide and see how you feel!!

and it annoyed some of us. We did our best to laugh it off and give some comfort for the guys we knew just got fucked with no reach around.

Sad part is, we all lost the bet. The bet was; When will dadt be done away with? I guessed 4, one guy bet 10 years, we all laughed at him. What is it now, 18 years? I knew some hard core lifers the got out, I think b/c they wanted to be open. Don't get kooky and think there was a lot of gays, b/c there wasn't, but there were enough that it not "A J Squared Away".

I don't know who will be happier. The gays or the Vets that serve when this insane ass shit is gone.

Once the Repubs get in control of the House you can kiss this baby goodbye

If they can find one soldier who objects, they will use it as justification for keeping DADT

You can't make everyone happy. Life isn't fair.

Personnally I always made freinds with anyone I thought was gay. :)confused:) That way, if I was ever in deep shit, they would want to come and save my sexy ass. :eek:

Forum List

Back