Gasp*****

Why does that surprise you?

because the assertion was made yesterday that it was black people who were made to stand in line to vote. so you can imagine my shock at seeing it was white people too. Oh noes!

because the assertion was made yesterday that it was black people who were made to stand in line to vote. so you can imagine my shock at seeing it was white people too. Oh noes!
Methinks you read selectively. Everyone has been made to stand in line.

Big surprise.

You really have a warped view of the facts.

You really have a warped view of the facts.

no I don't that's what I read right here on this here forum. Black people in Georgia made to stand in line 8-10 hours a day since Sept. 22 just to vote. How unjust.

he has a vivid fantasy life.

You three are hilarious. Gonna now deny you have not been saying for months we are all racists if we vote against Obama? That whites will vote against Obama JUST cause he is black? You have not participated in the threads where all 3 of you have accused anyone that disagrees with Obama and his policies as white racists?

Thee delusional ones are you if you think I or anyone else has suddenly gotten a case of amnesia.

You three are hilarious. Gonna now deny you have not been saying for months we are all racists if we vote against Obama? That whites will vote against Obama JUST cause he is black? You have not participated in the threads where all 3 of you have accused anyone that disagrees with Obama and his policies as white racists?

Thee delusional ones are you if you think I or anyone else has suddenly gotten a case of amnesia.
Yes, please link us to these threads. The people that make these claims are those that I call Rushbots. You all keep repeating that we are saying you are racist if you don't vote for Obama. But you are the only ones saying it.

Yes, please link us to these threads. The people that make these claims are those that I call Rushbots. You all keep repeating that we are saying you are racist if you don't vote for Obama. But you are the only ones saying it.

Liar. I don't need to link to them, you know as well as everyone else knows you participated in them.

Forum List

Back