Gasp! The global warming gets worse!

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
I got a coke, put some ice in, and when I came back 15 minutes later, 50% OF THE ICE WAS MELTED!!

Well, that does it for me....I want complete EPA control of everything - bring on the ecofascism. :lol:

I got a coke, put some ice in, and when I came back 15 minutes later, 50% OF THE ICE WAS MELTED!!

Well, that does it for me....I want complete EPA control of everything - bring on the ecofascism. :lol:

Well of course it will if you leave ice out for 15 minutes it's going to warm up. Warm air goes to the cold ice within your drink and adds "energy"---this energy melts the ice, which is in its solid form to its liquid form.

No need for the epa to do shit about it. I hate EcoFascism.

Last edited:

Well of course it will if you leave ice out for 15 minutes it's going to warm up. Warm air goes to the cold ice within your drink and adds "energy"---this energy melts the ice, which is in its solid form to its liquid form.

No need for the epa to do shit about it. I hate EcoFascism.

Don't you realize what my experience MEANS? GASP! We have to get 500 mpg from our cars - think a gas tank on a skateboard. The EPA has to have direct control of our thermostats. Shut down those nuke and coal plants. No oil wells. Whadda we really need beyond a tent and a candle. Power plants could be banks of gerbils running in cages. Ration one watt per household.

My ice don't melt. I push the ice button and ice comes out. No global warming here.

Forum List

Back