*Gasp* GOP only group losing Obama supporters

Ravi, I used to live in an area that had quite a few Muslims. There was a Mosque(?) across the street. I know most of the Muslims are good people. But, what I do have a problem with is that they don't speak out against the terrorists. They are silent...it makes me believe that they are for the terroists. just my opinion.

If you have questions why not ask them?

Ever think that these Muslims you know have not spoken out against terrorist because it never crossed their minds that anyone would imagine they would support such craziness? I don't know your religion but do you feel the need to speak out and announce to everyone that, for example, you don't believe in bombing abortion clinics or polygamy with minors?

Or maybe they are trying lay low. Not draw attention to themselves. No Muslim I know supports terrorism.

I would ask them, If I was you. Go to the mosque. They are very welcoming. I've been to many.

1)My religion doesn't have terrorist oganizations within it. 2) I'm sure they know the problems of their religion over here, I would think they would come forward with damage control. 3) I think my post was addressed to Ravi...wasn't it? I wan't hammering her. I stated an opinion.

Ravi, I used to live in an area that had quite a few Muslims. There was a Mosque(?) across the street. I know most of the Muslims are good people. But, what I do have a problem with is that they don't speak out against the terrorists. They are silent...it makes me believe that they are for the terroists. just my opinion.

Ever think that these Muslims you know have not spoken out against terrorist because it never crossed their minds that anyone would imagine they would support such craziness? I don't know your religion but do you feel the need to speak out and announce to everyone that, for example, you don't believe in bombing abortion clinics or polygamy with minors?

Or maybe they are trying lay low. Not draw attention to themselves. No Muslim I know supports terrorism.

I would ask them, If I was you. Go to the mosque. They are very welcoming. I've been to many.

1)My religion doesn't have terrorist oganizations within it. 2) I'm sure they know the problems of their religion over here, I would think they would come forward with damage control. 3) I think my post was addressed to Ravi...wasn't it? I wan't hammering her. I stated an opinion.

Don't know what religion you are but they ALL do. Christians it's the anti-abortionists, pagans it's the envirnazis. Denying it is just ignorant. What would be more accurate is that the muslims have a larger number of terrorists.

Don't know what religion you are but they ALL do. Christians it's the anti-abortionists, pagans it's the envirnazis. Denying it is just ignorant. What would be more accurate is that the muslims have a larger number of terrorists.
By how much?

All I know is Ravi is incensed enough to have at least two threads of the same topic. :cool:

By how much?

Enough to make the majority of them a problem.

This is what happens when you play lip service to being bipartisan and behave in a totally Partisan Fashion. You lose any support you had on the other side.

Thanks for letting us know captain obvious.

So you do have a "distaste" for Muslims.

I knew I could get you to admit it. ;)
I've never not admitted it. Many times I've posted this, and it still holds true: Muslims suck.
It used to be you would very very carefully say in the most pc terms possible that Islam was a stupid religion, the stupidest religion of all, but all religions being stupid in your opinion, you claimed this did not make you a bigot.

Now it's not just the religion you hate, it's the believers too.

I've made an honest woman of you, Ravi.

My work is done. :lol:
I'm offended that you ever thought me pc. Nice conflating the word suck into hate, Squeely one.

Religion is a choice, you do understand that, don't you?

Except for muslim women in muslim countries, of course.

I've never not admitted it. Many times I've posted this, and it still holds true: Muslims suck.
It used to be you would very very carefully say in the most pc terms possible that Islam was a stupid religion, the stupidest religion of all, but all religions being stupid in your opinion, you claimed this did not make you a bigot.

Now it's not just the religion you hate, it's the believers too.

I've made an honest woman of you, Ravi.

My work is done. :lol:
I'm offended that you ever thought me pc. Nice conflating the word suck into hate, Squeely one.

Religion is a choice, you do understand that, don't you?

Except for muslim women in muslim countries, of course.

I'm pretty certain you'd conflate likewise if it was someone using your exact same words, only substituting Jewish or Christian or Hindu for Moslem.

You are often quite pc and very slippery yourself.
I intend the latter as a compliment. :tongue:

Forum List

Back