*Gasp* GOP only group losing Obama supporters

Do you think you are objective? Serious question.
Compared to you? Absolutely. In fact, compared to almost anyone. I can't help if you all project your thoughts onto mine.

I wasn't dissing you, was a serious question. Once again I'll remind you that projection of beliefs is something you've been doing to moi. In fact, I'm not what you think i am.
If you say so. Your posts belie your words. You often post idiotic things from conservative hacks that you seem to agree with.

Not to mention you accused me of lying about something I didn't lie about yesterday. Wassup with that?

Bad news for the "Kool-awks" that are fomenting a revolt.

Republican Support Slipping Away
Obama has not retained his initial level of job approval mainly because rank-and-file Republicans -- who already lagged well behind Democrats in their approval of Obama in January -- have quickly become even more critical.
According to weekly aggregates of Gallup Poll Daily tracking interviews, Obama has lost no support from Democrats and independents since taking office, but his approval rating from Republicans has dropped steadily week by week, from 41% at the start of his term to just 30% today.
Assessing Obama’s Job Approval at the One-Month Mark

More proof that Obama supporters are brainwashed. Thanks for the link.

Cigs, pits ....... and isn't there something else we consistantly disaggree on? ??

I thought there were three things?

Do you remember?

No, I think we both agree he's a mangy dog.

You reminded me in the other thread. It's your fear of Muslims.

Compared to you? Absolutely. In fact, compared to almost anyone. I can't help if you all project your thoughts onto mine.

I wasn't dissing you, was a serious question. Once again I'll remind you that projection of beliefs is something you've been doing to moi. In fact, I'm not what you think i am.
If you say so. Your posts belie your words. You often post idiotic things from conservative hacks that you seem to agree with.

Not to mention you accused me of lying about something I didn't lie about yesterday. Wassup with that?

Refresh my memory on 'lie', please. I do not think I post 'idiotic things', whether or not from 'conservative hacks' or NYTimes or WSJ or WaPo. Heck I've used Huffington Post many a time. I read a lot. That you may not agree, doesn't make my opinion less worthy. You are free to disagree. Many a time you say I am/was a Bush hack. As I've said, you would have to see what I wrote during his administration.

Do I think of him or Obama as you do? I don't think so. Doesn't make me a wing nut, anymore than you are a 'red nut.'

Refresh my memory on 'lie', please. I do not think I post 'idiotic things', whether or not from 'conservative hacks' or NYTimes or WSJ or WaPo. Heck I've used Huffington Post many a time. I read a lot. That you may not agree, doesn't make my opinion less worthy. You are free to disagree. Many a time you say I am/was a Bush hack. As I've said, you would have to see what I wrote during his administration.

Do I think of him or Obama as you do? I don't think so. Doesn't make me a wing nut, anymore than you are a 'red nut.'
It was just last evening, Annie. If you can't remember I'll put it down to you being tipsy and let it go.

I'll point out the next time you post something from a hack...though I'm pretty sure I've already done so on more than once.

As for Obama, I was disappointed with him before I voted for him. That doesn't mean I'm going to hope he fails.

It was just last evening, Annie. If you can't remember I'll put it down to you being tipsy and let it go.

I'll point out the next time you post something from a hack...though I'm pretty sure I've already done so on more than once.

As for Obama, I was disappointed with him before I voted for him. That doesn't mean I'm going to hope he fails.

Sorry about not remembering, I'm on a few boards and don't remember calling you a liar. I usually would remember that. In any case, the hypocrisy is found in your posts, regarding projection.

I wonder how Ravi would feel about allowing Muslims at her Country Club?

No, I think we both agree he's a mangy dog.

You reminded me in the other thread. It's your fear of Muslims.
I don't fear anyone, Chica. Why do you fear my distaste for Muslims?

So you do have a "distaste" for Muslims.

I knew I could get you to admit it. ;)

Ravi, I used to live in an area that had quite a few Muslims. There was a Mosque(?) across the street. I know most of the Muslims are good people. But, what I do have a problem with is that they don't speak out against the terrorists. They are silent...it makes me believe that they are for the terroists. just my opinion.

I don't fear anyone, Chica. Why do you fear my distaste for Muslims?

So you do have a "distaste" for Muslims.

I knew I could get you to admit it. ;)
I've never not admitted it. Many times I've posted this, and it still holds true: Muslims suck.
It used to be you would very very carefully say in the most pc terms possible that Islam was a stupid religion, the stupidest religion of all, but all religions being stupid in your opinion, you claimed this did not make you a bigot.

Now it's not just the religion you hate, it's the believers too.

I've made an honest woman of you, Ravi.

My work is done. :lol:

Ravi, I used to live in an area that had quite a few Muslims. There was a Mosque(?) across the street. I know most of the Muslims are good people. But, what I do have a problem with is that they don't speak out against the terrorists. They are silent...it makes me believe that they are for the terroists. just my opinion.

If you have questions why not ask them?

Ever think that these Muslims you know have not spoken out against terrorist because it never crossed their minds that anyone would imagine they would support such craziness? I don't know your religion but do you feel the need to speak out and announce to everyone that, for example, you don't believe in bombing abortion clinics or polygamy with minors?

Or maybe they are trying lay low. Not draw attention to themselves. No Muslim I know supports terrorism.

I would ask them, If I was you. Go to the mosque. They are very welcoming. I've been to many.

Forum List

Back