Gas up Seven Cents

Glad it's so unimportant and a yawner to you. But it's not for many other Americans. Many really are beginning to feel the pinch from Sky-Rocketing Food & Gas Prices. I'm happy you're doing well but many others aren't.

You really need to punish those Big Oil companys and take away all their corporate welfare and tax breaks.

why? so then gas will be ten dollars a gallon. that's some damn good thinking there commie.

More than that where i am. Yea,Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale. Check out the prices in your Grocery Stores too. They're absolutely Sky-Rocketing. I think this President and the Democrats think they can get away with this stuff just as long at they keep telling everyone "This is the New-Norm." I don't think most Americans are buying that though. 2012 is going to be very interesting.

So are you telling us that your trillion dollar raid on the ME oil fields didn't lower our gasoline prices? Well shuck a darn................:lol:

When did we raid Middle Eastern olifields?

Glad it's so unimportant and a yawner to you. But it's not for many other Americans. Many really are beginning to feel the pinch from Sky-Rocketing Food & Gas Prices. I'm happy you're doing well but many others aren't.

You really need to punish those Big Oil companys and take away all their corporate welfare and tax breaks.

why? so then gas will be ten dollars a gallon. that's some damn good thinking there commie.

It's shittowel.... donut to a dollar he's in the 16 - 25 age range and as such, a bit brain-dead.

Gas up .07? Well surely that will mean more profit and more jobs then?

guess again.. ten of the shut down rigs in the GOM have moved on to other countries.. thank obie dummie thank obie dummie..

Well DUH! Thank Bush & big oil dummy. And if it is unsafe to swim in, it is unsafe to eat the gulf food, dummy. Let the oil rigs go fuck up someone elses back yard, dummy.

r-OIL-SPILL-HEALTH-large570.jpg

People who make their living out there on the road really are struggling. I have personal experience in this. Sky-Rocketing Gas Prices are absolutely nothing to yawn about. It is now affecting Food Prices too. They're Sky-Rocketing as well. I hope things don't get worse but i'm not very optimistic.

Remember that when you read about Oil companies having record profits. ;)

BP had record profits last year and they cant even improve the work environment or equipment in Alaska. That says something.

Well it is a majority foreign owned copany, not a US company.

Another retard who can't think logically and follow through on thought processes.

There is two gallons of oil in the ground that have been there for 8,000 years. You could trade a sea shell for those two gallons 2,000 years ago. That same two gallons of oil is not worth anymore then than it is now.

Is there a shortage of oil above ground. No. All the storage areas are topped off, ships of oil wait their turn to unload.

Is there a shortage of gasoline. No. Refineries are operating at 85% of capacity. No one is building new refineries. Economy cars are reducing their gas usage by 4-5% a year over the last 5 years and are getting 40 miles to the gallon, ethonal is being produced. Millions of commuters are laid off, production is way down, and less gasoline or oil products are being needed.

So why drill? Oil companies have made it clear if you were listening, that they will maintain the same profit margain by raising the price of gasoline, so their stockholders, CEOs & Board Members do not have to suffer economically. The only purpose to drilling is to tie up more government leases in shallow waters, like the ones on dry ground that they are not drilling on.

Does that help you facist slugs?

================ Valero Oil

"I don't feel the obligation that we have to run at a loss and our shareholders would not expect us to run at a loss," Klesse said. He added he expected profit margins to improve heading into summer, when road travel typically peaks.

Although Klesse did not specify which refineries are running at reduced rates, he noted that the Chicago gasoline crack spread -- an indication of profit margins -- was negative for much of February.

U.S. refining profitability has been running well-below the last year's levels as an economic slowdown dampens fuel consumption and oil prices vault to record heights.

UPDATE 1-Valero cuts gasoline output due to poor margins | Reuters

============
Canada is the biggest exporter of oil to the U.S. Canada is sending so much oil to the U.S. that our pipelines and storage facilities can't handle it. Reuters reports that our key storage facilities at Cushing Oklahoma are filled to capacity and are not equipped to handle the oil flow.

The bottleneck, according to Reuters, is being caused by a shortage of pipelines from Cushing to move the oil to the Gulf coast for refining. In addition, Cushing does not have enough storage tanks handle the oil.

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2011/04/01/oil-glut-at-cushing-oklahoma-could-last-two-years/

Last edited:

It's shittowel.... donut to a dollar he's in the 16 - 25 age range and as such, a bit brain-dead.

I bet Soggy is an old child molestor who sits in the parks at the merry-go-round & beats his meat.

I really don't get this need to LIE...we haven't stopped drilling in the US. In FACT, we are producing at close to 2004 levels...

United States Crude Oil Production by Year (Thousand Barrels per Day)

Uhm, it's 2011. Maybe this is the problem... just maybe?

Didn't look at the chart AT ALL did you? We ARE still drilling and consumption is down. Supply up, consumption down and oil companies are making RECORD profits, but you want to blame Obama. ODS

I really don't get this need to LIE...we haven't stopped drilling in the US. In FACT, we are producing at close to 2004 levels...

United States Crude Oil Production by Year (Thousand Barrels per Day)

Didn't look at the chart AT ALL did you? We ARE still drilling and consumption is down. Supply up, consumption down and oil companies are making RECORD profits, but you want to blame Obama. ODS

Did you asshole Blame President Bush when it happened on his watch? Why yes! you assholes did.. ya reaps what ya sows.. asswipe.

Did you asshole Blame President Bush when it happened on his watch? Why yes! you assholes did.. ya reaps what ya sows.. asswipe.

Gotta admit you're 100% correct. Sky-Rocketing Food & Gas Prices are happening on the Hopey Changey One's watch. His followers had no problem blaming DA BOOOOOSH when bad things happened on his watch. Time for them to buck up and stop being dishonest hypocrites. Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale.

Gotta admit you're 100% correct. Sky-Rocketing Food & Gas Prices are happening on the Hopey Changey One's watch. His followers had no problem blaming DA BOOOOOSH when bad things happened on his watch. Time for them to buck up and stop being dishonest hypocrites. Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale.

Blackberry layed off two thousand today..

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/jobs/2011/07/25/blackberry-maker-rim-axes-2000-jobs-40093509/

Last edited:

Blackberry layed off two thousand today..

BlackBerry maker RIM axes 2,000 jobs | Jobs | ZDNet UK

Yea it's very sad. But they'll probably claim the Unemployment Rate is going down again. This Administration is all about misinformation. They just know the Democrat-Biased MSM will push anything they're told to push. It's all about the White House Talking Points for those Media Outlets. Like i said,Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale.

How do yall expect the economy to grow unless we spend more for what we already buy?

it is not like we overall have a lot of discretionary cash lying around.

so the only way to grow the economy in a saturated market is to charge more for what we already buy.

Just for some perspective.

I filled up for 80 bucks this morning. I will be filling up again at some point the day after tomorrow. I am currently struggling to perform my business in a half ton truck. I had to sell my one ton (which is what I need as this truck I have now is not designed to haul this weight) because my one ton was costing me well over 1k a month for fuel

How do yall expect the economy to grow unless we spend more for what we already buy?

it is not like we overall have a lot of discretionary cash lying around.

so the only way to grow the economy in a saturated market is to charge more for what we already buy.

By all means pay for my fuel costs then idiot.

Just for some perspective.

I filled up for 80 bucks this morning. I will be filling up again at some point the day after tomorrow. I am currently struggling to perform my business in a half ton truck. I had to sell my one ton (which is what I need as this truck I have now is not designed to haul this weight) because my one ton was costing me well over 1k a month for fuel

I really do feel for ya man. I have a couple of Family Members who make their living on the road. They're truly suffering. And the deals that were made for Mexican Truckers hasn't helped either. NAFTA was a real piece of Shit. Clinton has a black mark on his soul for that one. Good luck to ya brotha. Hang in there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back