Gas up Seven Cents

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
from a month ago.. Here it is $3.70 a gallon..

no drilling allowed in America.. let's give BRAAAAAAAA Zille a Billion or 20,, let them drill then after giving them 20 Billion or so,, then we'll make them rich by purchasing their oil..

now that's a plan innit?

:cuckoo:

crazy creepy..

See??? there's another bald faced lie he told.. "I will get America off of Foreign oil.""

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

More than that where i am. Yea,Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale. Check out the prices in your Grocery Stores too. They're absolutely Sky-Rocketing. I think this President and the Democrats think they can get away with this stuff just as long at they keep telling everyone "This is the New-Norm." I don't think most Americans are buying that though. 2012 is going to be very interesting.

Glad it's so unimportant and a yawner to you. But it's not for many other Americans. Many really are beginning to feel the pinch from Sky-Rocketing Food & Gas Prices. I'm happy you're doing well but many others aren't.

the Nymex crude future is $99.21 at this moment...guess that 30 million from the strategic reserve didn't help eh?

:rolleyes:

regular by me is back to 3.90.

the Nymex crude future is $99.21 at this moment...guess that 30 million from the strategic reserve didn't help eh?

:rolleyes:

regular by me is back to 3.90.

He thought he would score some political points with the strategic reserve ploy. It didn't mean anything and he didn't gain anything politically out of it either. My Gas Prices are about the same as yours. Some places it's even higher though. Higher Food & Gas Prices really do hurt. I've been very surprised how much Food Prices have gone up. I started paying more attention in my Grocery Stores and have noticed the prices are Sky-Rocketing. This is the stuff that really hurts average American Families. Unfortunately i think things are going to get worse. I hope i'm wrong though.

Remember that when you read about Oil companies having record profits. ;)

BP had record profits last year and they cant even improve the work environment or equipment in Alaska. That says something.

You mean Obama's symbolic release from the reserves did not bring prices down?
Color me shocked.

from a month ago.. Here it is $3.70 a gallon..

no drilling allowed in America.. let's give BRAAAAAAAA Zille a Billion or 20,, let them drill then after giving them 20 Billion or so,, then we'll make them rich by purchasing their oil..

now that's a plan innit?

:cuckoo:

crazy creepy..

See??? there's another bald faced lie he told.. "I will get America off of Foreign oil.""

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

skulldrill1.jpg

More than that where i am. Yea,Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale. Check out the prices in your Grocery Stores too. They're absolutely Sky-Rocketing. I think this President and the Democrats think they can get away with this stuff just as long at they keep telling everyone "This is the New-Norm." I don't think most Americans are buying that though. 2012 is going to be very interesting.

So are you telling us that your trillion dollar raid on the ME oil fields didn't lower our gasoline prices? Well shuck a darn................:lol:

Forum List

Back