"Gas Station Gail" calls cops on black kids holding anti-violence march: "It's like a riot out here"

Well one thing is that it would disrupt business and if they were turning off the pumps it was wrong. But then these kids are being taught how to cause a event to gain attention by Civic Organizers who went to school to learn how to cause such incidents.

American Institute for Social Justice: AISJ's goal is to produce skilled community organizers who can “transform poor communities” by agitating for increased government spending on city services, drug interdiction, crime prevention, housing, public-sector jobs, access to healthcare, and public schools.

First of all, blacks need to start addressing the black on black crime in their community --- but only in a way that we approve of...

These people had no business being in front of that gas station and threatening people with their so-called anti-violence protest...they were very scary and that one kid had a menacing look on him.
Scary black people

We hate white women.
Not at all what the OP was saying -- but I understand why that is your reflexive response...I told you already, its ok to admit that black dolls are pretty too...

Clark%20Doll%20Test%202.jpg

We hate white women.
Not at all what the OP was saying -- but I understand why that is your reflexive response...I told you already, its ok to admit that black dolls are pretty too...

Clark%20Doll%20Test%202.jpg
They only use black dolls for burú.
Black dolls are beautiful too -- just say it at least two times....it will make your insecurity demons go away -- instead of having to buckdance like you been doing...

The Rights to Bother, Disturb, Disgust, Insult, and Threaten Can Nowhere Be Found in the Bill of Rights

Demonstrations should not be considered Free Speech. They are aggressive, intrusive, and egoistic occupations of public and private property. The nasty Warren SCROTUS sadistically and gleefully turned protesters loose on us to put us in our place as dartboards for privileged self-indulgent political fanatics.

Forum List

Back