Gas prices

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
I just bought 21 gallons of gas for my truck for 38.58. Or about $1.84 a gallon. I don't think I've seen it this cheap since the 90s.I live in Oklahoma, so gas prices hurt our local economy when they're this low. But it sure is nice to only pay $38.58 to fill my tank almost completely.

What's gas like where you are? Do you think gas prices will rise?

I'm sorry you got stuck in Okiehoma..I lived there 24 years until I finally escaped...It was about 41.20 when I left..

What is gas like here? Whelp, it's liquid and it's got this gasoliney smell.

I left town for two days and gas went up six cents. 2.17 at the cheap place now. But I'm not in a cheap state.

It's around 190 here in San Antonio. Bloomberg tv saying oil could hit 60 per barrel as early as next week. Some are believing the Saudis are serious about cutting production.

It's around 190 here in San Antonio. Bloomberg tv saying oil could hit 60 per barrel as early as next week. Some are believing the Saudis are serious about cutting production.
it will likely hit that prior to inaugeration and then drop like a rock when Keystone and other pipelines get the go ahead and even further when the two LNG plants under construction get the go ahead.

it will likely hit that prior to inaugeration and then drop like a rock when Keystone and other pipelines get the go ahead and even further when the two LNG plants under construction get the go ahead.
Are you an LNG investor?

I would rather not mention company names. But if you see a company that is selling at less than 50% of book value and it is optionable I probably own a piece of it or I'm selling puts on it.

Neither pre- or post-Inauguration, nor pipelines, have squat to do with gas prices.

Wrong buffalo breath. even the prospect of pipeline construction lowers expected wellhead breakeven point and that lowers futures prices on all liquid/gaseous forms of energy. That in turn drops the world clearance price. Econ 101 and 201.

I just bought 21 gallons of gas for my truck for 38.58. Or about $1.84 a gallon. I don't think I've seen it this cheap since the 90s.I live in Oklahoma, so gas prices hurt our local economy when they're this low. But it sure is nice to only pay $38.58 to fill my tank almost completely.

What's gas like where you are? Do you think gas prices will rise?

About the same here in Texas.
My tank is 38 gallons in my Tundra and i get around 13 mpg due to my lead foot.
But I look forward to higher prices because my bank stocks do far better when they are higher.
Hell,my bank stocks have risen 5 bucks a share since November 8th.

Are you an LNG investor?

I'm an oil investor solely because i'm a bank stock investor in Texas. My stocks went up 5 bucks a share since November 8th.

Are you an LNG investor?

I'm an oil investor solely because i'm a bank stock investor in Texas. My stocks went up 5 bucks a share since November 8th.

Yea if you search around here on USMB and the news wires read OPEC is finnaly going to slow down on production, to raise oil prices but not to much to crank up the U.S. fracking business.. Looks like they are trying for a fine line..

It will be interesting next year and two.

Are you an LNG investor?

Yea if you search around here on USMB and the news wires read OPEC is finnaly going to slow down on production, to raise oil prices but not to much to crank up the U.S. fracking business.. Looks like they are trying for a fine line..

I see good things in oil since Trump got elected. He wont play around when it comes to OPEC flooding the market in order to de value oil prices in the US economy.

Are you an LNG investor?

OPEC has set itself an impossible goal.

Are you an LNG investor?

OPEC has set itself an impossible goal.

Yea that's why I am going to watch it close..

Saudi Arabia Dont like Iran or the U.S. Fracking business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back