Gas prices will rise because of trump. You will pay up to 8 times.

This is because trump is now removing all regulations in all industries.

In the energy sector, this means that the largest institutional speculators will be able to merge, and buy up all the gas. This happens regularly in other countries, especially in oil exporters such as Nigeria and Romania. You will not be able to buy gas at the pump.

Was it worth it to vote trump instead of the corporate whore?
Which would give incentives to Barons to drill baby drill.
it's kind of a catch 22
when prices are high, there is incentive for oil barons to drill baby drill...

but also

when prices are high, consumer demand falls to mere necessity, causing oil reserves to rise and eventually lower prices to reduce the reserves or quotas...

But also... renewable energy and more efficient car standards will be taking another leap forward.
Yes, but I think the 2nd and 3rd para is negated by cornered speculative control. As per this, the speculators control supply to be just under the demand levels, so that the slightest disruption brings them unlimited profit spikes.

The pipeline construction already authorized by EO should raise GDP by 1.5% by the 2018 mid term election. In the areas they serve breakeven drilling points should drop by $10-15/BBL so gas prices won't go up.
I think this just increases the volume bought out by unregulated large institutional speculators. People will never see this effect.

In the energy sector, this means that the largest institutional speculators will be able to merge, and buy up all the gas. This happens regularly in other countries, especially in oil exporters such as Nigeria and Romania. You will not be able to buy gas at the pump.

Nigeria and Romania are not free markets, try again!
Neither is the USA a free market.

I thought that would be a good thing to you liberals?

Higher gas prices = less dependence on fossil fuels

Yes, my highly inspirational liberal moron brothers want it this way. General public retardation of my environment aside, there is no running away from dependency on fossil fuels.

Yes, my highly inspirational liberal moron brothers want it this way. General public retardation of my environment aside, there is no running away from dependency on fossil fuels.

You have two feet use them

Now this would be good for the entire nation. Why does everybody hates it?

We all know that except the liberals..

Where's Kat on here when you need her the most?

stock-photo-woman-s-feet-walking-on-a-log-380342521.jpg

I can't remember when it was or the context of the speech but early in his campaign he said he was going after lobbyists and speculators. I'll see if I can find one of his speeches where he said it.
I think he lied again. Even he is maneuvered into it.
Just a couple hours ago, Trump signed an EO barring all Administration employees from lobbying for 5 years after they leave the government and a lifetime ban on lobbying for a foreign government. Haven't looked about speculators yet. Will do so soon.

I can't remember when it was or the context of the speech but early in his campaign he said he was going after lobbyists and speculators. I'll see if I can find one of his speeches where he said it.
Just a couple hours ago, Trump signed an EO barring all Administration employees from lobbying for 5 years after they leave the government and a lifetime ban on lobbying for a foreign government. Haven't looked about speculators yet. Will do so soon.
Now this is good news. Does that cover congressmen too? I've always liked trump, he was always reasonable. I as a tourist had a very nice conversation with him in front of the trump tower when he stopped and saw me adoring it. I didn't know he was the trump at that time, but it was a very nice and energizing conversation about what it is to be American and a New Yorker. I hope in my pipe dreams, that trump will control the speculators too.

We all know that except the liberals..

Where's Kat on here when you need her the most?

stock-photo-woman-s-feet-walking-on-a-log-380342521.jpg
Who programmed American girls to prefer guys with cars to guys who don't drive them? This is the core of the problem. If girls sign up to replacing gasoline fossil energy with some of your own bio energy, then humanity obtains some future. Too bad the pot bellied lesbo universe has already sold the world on satan's contract.

Now this is good news. Does that cover congressmen too? I've always liked trump, he was always reasonable. I as a tourist had a very nice conversation with him in front of the trump tower when he stopped and saw me adoring it. I didn't know he was the trump at that time, but it was a very nice and energizing conversation about what it is to be American and a New Yorker. I hope in my pipe dreams, that trump will control the speculators too.

I think the legislators have to wait a year before they can lobby. It should have a lifetime ban. Here's a brief explanation and a list of current lobbyists who were congressmen.

Former Members Turned Lobbyists | OpenSecrets

I think the legislators have to wait a year before they can lobby. It should have a lifetime ban. Here's a brief explanation and a list of current lobbyists who were congressmen.

Former Members Turned Lobbyists | OpenSecrets

A year is not a lot. I think this is very complicated, because we need a lot of lawyers to enforce even that little.

The pipeline construction already authorized by EO should raise GDP by 1.5% by the 2018 mid term election. In the areas they serve breakeven drilling points should drop by $10-15/BBL so gas prices won't go up.

Where are you getting those numbers from? That stuff has been flowing to Port Aurthur for years now over the current pipeline system; the Keystone merely shortens the trip a couple hundred miles and increases the volume a little. I'm hard pressed to find a $10-$15/bbl savings.

Where are you getting those numbers from? That stuff has been flowing to Port Aurthur for years now over the current pipeline system; the Keystone merely shortens the trip a couple hundred miles and increases the volume a little. I'm hard pressed to find a $10-$15/bbl savings.

I'm talking about extensions into areas that are currently served only by trains or barge, which is all of Canada and a good chunk of the US. Not all of the needed pipelines need an EO like the Philips 66 pipeline. Which is the presumed reason for what looks like homecooking pipeline policy under Obama. Buffett and the rest of the people at BH are dependable D assets.

I'm talking about extensions into areas that are currently served only by trains or barge, which is all of Canada and a good chunk of the US. Not all of the needed pipelines need an EO like the Philips 66 pipeline. Which is the presumed reason for what looks like homecooking pipeline policy under Obama. Buffett and the rest of the people at BH are dependable D assets.

The Keystone XL isn't going to generate anywhere near what is being claimed; it's merely a relatively small route change, and a short addition to our current pipeline network.

Route Maps | Keystone XL Pipeline

North America Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines

The North American map doesn't include all the smaller short lines and gathering lines from individual fields.

That little jog isn't going to drop costs anywhere near $10-$15/bbl, and the sludge is going to a Free Trade Zone; we won't see a dime in tax revenue from it. The 'property tax' claims being made for counties along the route are also ridiculous; pipelines take up very little land, and even that is valued at 'condemned' prices determined by the 'eminent domain' low balling. Pipeline construction also only generate a few temp jobs, and far fewer permanent ones.

If railroad cars are being used to haul from some fields, it's because the well operators find it cheaper than paying for running their own gathering lines to a trunk station, not a 'shortage of pipelines'; it's just a ruse to subsidize pipeline operators and drillers, not a necessity that is going to do much of anything for the economy.

Forum List

Back