Gas Prices vs Obama/Democrats

There is no greater disconnect in our economy as that between Obama and gasoline prices.
Get a freakin' clue ya dopes. :slap:

We are mocking the Communists (Including the fuckwad Obama) who bragged that falling gas prices were due to the brilliance of the Won.
Far-right wingnuts have been falsely giving Bush credit for low gas prices in 2007 (when those gas prices were due to the economic collapse, not any of Bush's policies), and blaming Obama for rising gas prices since he took office. So, naturally, when gas prices recently reached their lowest point since 2007, liberals threw it in the face of conservatives.
No actually he said he would open land in Alaska for drilling, gas dropped as quickly as it went up.
Yeah right :lol:
Rewriting history again? When Obama took office gas was around $1.87 a gallon.

There is no greater disconnect in our economy as that between Obama and gasoline prices.
Bullshit.
Obama's energy policy drove oil prices up. That rippled through every aspect of the economy and all consumer goods went up as a result. Obama has cost every American household thousands in disposable income annually. That has deprived our economy of the necessities to expand and that is why we have never recovered since before he took office.
Period.
Jayzus gawd is yoo stoopid. :slap:
Nope, I'm right on the money and you're an apologist. You can't even rebut.
Geez, you're obvious.
Well then, my apologies. I've only been to college once so go easy on me.
And my 38 years in this industry following domestic and international oil markets Shirley can't amount for shit.

Obama view has been to reduce demand...
Better fuel efficient cars are being sold

This breaks the heart of RWs....

Bullshit.
Obama's energy policy drove oil prices up. That rippled through every aspect of the economy and all consumer goods went up as a result. Obama has cost every American household thousands in disposable income annually. That has deprived our economy of the necessities to expand and that is why we have never recovered since before he took office.
Period.
Geez, you're obvious.
And my 38 years in this industry following domestic and international oil markets Shirley can't amount for shit.
well, from your picture here and the woman you picked, tells us you waisted your money going to school ...your ability to understand domestic and international oil markets is funny... you're probably one off those drill baby drill morons:eusa_dance:

Bullshit.
Period.
Geez, you're obvious.
well, from your picture here and the woman you picked, tells us you waisted your money going to school ...your ability to understand domestic and international oil markets is funny... you're probably one off those drill baby drill morons:eusa_dance:
Uh... let me get this straight. You are positing that someone with experience in a particular sector of the economy actually knows nothing about that particular sector of the economy? You're goddamn right I'm all about "drill baby drill" you stupid fuck. It's how I pay my mortgage and the kid's college tuition.

Where in the fuck do you people come from anyway.

We are mocking the Communists (Including the fuckwad Obama) who bragged that falling gas prices were due to the brilliance of the Won.
Far-right wingnuts have been falsely giving Bush credit for low gas prices in 2007 (when those gas prices were due to the economic collapse, not any of Bush's policies), and blaming Obama for rising gas prices since he took office. So, naturally, when gas prices recently reached their lowest point since 2007, liberals threw it in the face of conservatives.
I guess that means I'm not a Far-right wingnut. *whew*

Neither am I.

No actually he said he would open land in Alaska for drilling, gas dropped as quickly as it went up.
Yeah, and it was that low thanks to the recession

Yeah, and it was that low thanks to the recession
So, are we in another recession again?

Obama/Democrats taking credit for their failures....:laugh:

In President Obama’s State of the Union preview, he touted low gas prices as an example of positive economic results. “America is now in a position to really turn the page,” he said and cited in part the fact that “gas prices have dropped.”

No doubt, the plunge in gas prices from $4 per gallon to just over $2 has benefited the economy. Drivers enjoy the cost savings at the pump each week; many families are saving upwards of $400 monthly in lowered fuel costs. Lower energy costs also bolster employment growth as goods can be produced less expensively. As transportation costs decline, retail prices decline as well.

But can the president claim credit for these savings? Not so much.

Private Sector Not Obama Created Lower Gas Prices
And no blame goes to the admin over the recent rise...
Despite record oil and gasoline inventories, two things are contributing to the recent price spikes..
One, the shut down of some refineries for maintenance so that they can start producing the over 40 boutique summer gasoline blends. A nonsensical EPA mandated practice that drive up prices for motorists. Prices that are unreasonably high and for this, very little environmental benefit.
Second...there is a strike underway by the United Steel Workers who make up roughly one third of refinery workers..so we're getting robbed by union thugs

In President Obama’s State of the Union preview, he touted low gas prices as an example of positive economic results. “America is now in a position to really turn the page,” he said and cited in part the fact that “gas prices have dropped.”

No doubt, the plunge in gas prices from $4 per gallon to just over $2 has benefited the economy. Drivers enjoy the cost savings at the pump each week; many families are saving upwards of $400 monthly in lowered fuel costs. Lower energy costs also bolster employment growth as goods can be produced less expensively. As transportation costs decline, retail prices decline as well.

What policies affected the price of gasoline at the pump? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't the price of gasoline a by-product of global oil trends, supply and demand, and commodity speculation on the world commodity exchanges? I really haven't heard of any policies engineered and enacted by Mr. Obama that can be associated with cheaper gasoline at the pump. Can someone clue me in if they have knowledge of such action by Mr. Obama? Thanks.
Obama refuses to approve Keystone XL....Obama is behind a push to make off the Atlantic Coast oil exploration forbidden...
Obama did a victory lap when he released federal oil leases....Thing is those lands are known to be unproductive and those that are, the cost to get the oil out of the ground is cost prohibitive.......
Let us not forget Obama is pot committed to his Green Energy agenda....Obama is convinced that he can fundamentally change the way we travel. He irrationally believes that this change should occur during his administration. And he would like to simply ram it down our throats.

Bullshit.
Period.
Geez, you're obvious.
"Following domestic and international oil markets".....Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of commodities can "follow" oil markets.
So what else would you like to tell us about yourself?

And no blame goes to the admin over the recent rise...
"The uptick appears to coincide with the biggest political change of the Obama Administration’s long tenure in Washington: the expectation of a new Republican Congress.”
- Mitch McConnell

"No doubt, the plunge in gas prices from $4 per gallon to just over $2 has benefited the economy. Drivers enjoy the cost savings at the pump each week; many families are saving upwards of $400 monthly in lowered fuel costs. Lower energy costs also bolster employment growth as goods can be produced less expensively. As transportation costs decline, retail prices decline as well."

CASH FOR CLUNKERS ring a bell?

Perhaps you don't know about the FDA standard changes.

Or perhaps you are just one of the small brains that only remembers Big Oil Bush's last day on the job where it dove from $5 a gallon to a record low FOR ONE WEEK (election week).

Sadly, the entire push for energy efficient vehicles went well but today's studies have shown that people are happy with gas prices and going back to gas guzzling vehicles. We are a funny species.

Bullshit.
Period.
Geez, you're obvious.
"Following domestic and international oil markets".....Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of commodities can "follow" oil markets.
So what else would you like to tell us about yourself?
This. :slap:
:fu:

What policies affected the price of gasoline at the pump? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't the price of gasoline a by-product of global oil trends, supply and demand, and commodity speculation on the world commodity exchanges? I really haven't heard of any policies engineered and enacted by Mr. Obama that can be associated with cheaper gasoline at the pump. Can someone clue me in if they have knowledge of such action by Mr. Obama? Thanks.

If there is a sunny afternoon the Democrats praise their Messiah Obama. Actually that would make more sense than this because he didn't fight against sunny days like he fights against lower oil prices

Obama can claim exactly, precisely, expressly the same amount of credit for gas prices as his adversaries have blamed him for gas prices. And not a penny more or less.

Your lips on Obama's butt again. That's ridiculous, he's tried to block fracking, offshore drilling, Alaska exploration, the Keystone pipeline and every other energy initiative he could. He has done zero to expand oil reserves. To call that even is the Partisan Democratic hack you are

And the economy was imploding, we were on the verge of a deflationary spiral, and we were bleeding 800,000 jobs a month.

It's funny how you rubes always leave out that part of history.

Forum List

Back