Gas prices up, who's fault is it??

Wolf, what you say is true, but with all do respect, Obama came off like this was the answer...not to say that is what he meant, but that is the perception that was taken.

From what I recall BO stated that correct tire pressure would reduce our oil consumtion..

I dont recall anyone saying it would eliminate our need for foreign oil all together.. either way correct tire pressure saves you $$... and the whole episode was just a typical campaign stunt..

That dumb ass clown Obama was using a year's worth of a typical driver's fuel every hour he flew around in that giant 757 during his 2 year campaign. Pathetic scheduling had him burning 10,000 gallons of fuel, round trip, to go to California then another 8,000 to fly to Florida and back the next day......... for what? To repeat the same lame ass speech over and over again? To go to a bowling alley and bowl a 37? His latest trip to Leno's show cost a half of a million dollars for Air Force 1 time alone, at least one C5A flew in advance to bring his limos so he could pull up onto the stage......... this arrogant punk is full of change, change for the worse. Before it was over, that trip no doubt cost us, the taxpayers, a million dollars for him to put his foot in his wide mouth with the Special Olympics comment. He's a dipshit and has no business telling his bosses(we the taxpayers) anything.

And Michelle looks like a skank.

Yes, meanwhile, McCain was stumping in a Prius in order to save gas.

And Michelle is hot, sorry.

Last week it was unidentified bombers in Sui and the Zain Koh district of Dera Bugti, the week before Transnistrian speparatists south of Chisnau, the week before that thieves in the Ugbodede community in Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State and at the Makaraba-Utonana pipeline of Chevron Nigeria.

gasAss1600.jpg

2072448184f279014ffco-main_Full.jpg

%7BF6BA5549-D929-4AB4-98CF-D688734B5476%7DImg100.jpg

corporateFascism.gif

gotgas.jpg

:eusa_think:

Superior Vaporization Carburetors were invented back in 1936 (I cannot post links = Canadian inventor Charles Nelson Pogue in the 1930s . . .), but Big Oil and the automakers would rather you get 10 miles per gallon using inferior induction-type carbs; so Americans get exactly what they deserve . . .

This is all true, except irrelevant. Look at the date, this information is from the last CENTURY!?!?!?!

The technology is being used and has been used since the 1980's, its called fuel injection.

My full sized, four door, 4x4, V8 truck gets up to 80 mpl (miles passenger load).

Even a Corvette gets much higher mileage than in the claim in the quote.

Forum List

Back