Gas Prices outcry gets Justice involved

OPEC has been jerking us around since the 70s. I also think that anyone who bids on crude should be able to take delivery. A very small percentage of the people that are bidding up the price are actually able to take delivery.

And there its is,we need some competing sources,and a hard look at who is buying,for years its was just the users,airlines ect. industries that acutely need oil,not large university trust funds.

Speculative buying is the largest contributor to unstable oil prices.But the rub is how do you reasonablely regulate with out stomping on free market concepts.

It's Obama's fault! Or is it?
Take a peek at the following link on the average cost of a gallon adjusted for inflation.

InflationData: Gasoline Inflation

His policies aren't helping any.......

Drill here, drill now.

Did you bother to look at the link?

Which "policies" are you suggesting aren't helping? Why was the historical average cost of gasoline highest (when adjusted for inflation) in July 2008?

I looked, of course i looked. What made the difference between Jul 08 and Dec 08?

Dec. 31, 2008—Crude oil prices plummet below $37 a barrel while the U.S. average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline falls to an amazing 5-year low of $1.61
And policies that have been restricting drilling. You know the ones. We know where the oil is we just aren't permitted to go get it. But Cuba and China can. And then there was the loan or grant for drilling off the coast of Brazil.... But not by an American company. Then you add in the statements about making energy prices higher on purpose and you have to wonder.....

His policies aren't helping any.......

Drill here, drill now.

Which "policies" are you suggesting aren't helping? Why was the historical average cost of gasoline highest (when adjusted for inflation) in July 2008?

I looked, of course i looked. What made the difference between Jul 08 and Dec 08?

Dec. 31, 2008—Crude oil prices plummet below $37 a barrel while the U.S. average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline falls to an amazing 5-year low of $1.61
And policies that have been restricting drilling. You know the ones. We know where the oil is we just aren't permitted to go get it. But Cuba and China can. And then there was the loan or grant for drilling off the coast of Brazil.... But not by an American company. Then you add in the statements about making energy prices higher on purpose and you have to wonder.....

Honestly, I don't know the cause and effect. But, I suspect the election of Obama caused the big oil cartel to reconsider price gouging. There are many variables; greed being one of them.

Honestly, I don't know the cause and effect. But, I suspect the election of Obama caused the big oil cartel to reconsider price gouging. There are many variables; greed being one of them.

Another conspiracy idiot. Why don't you go post in the forum they have set aside for you?

Of course the Big O simply waved his magic wand....Why can't he do it again?

Forum List

Back