Gas Prices May Decide Election After All

Of course the President doesn't decide the gas prices.

However................try telling it to the rabid rw's who blame him everytime it goes over 4.00.

oh geezus.....like the "rabid Left Wingers" didnt do the same when Georgy was king....

Why do self proclaimed intelligent people fall into a fit of deflection so readily? Does typing something that lame seem profound to you?

why dont you tell me....since you seem to do it so much.....and WHEN have i ever said i was Intelligent?.....or is that just you giving me an example of you typing something lame?....

I thought it was all over....why would they change to a different blend of gas in california when the temperature/weather is the same almost all year long? And actually, i don't really understand why it makes this kind of affect on the gas prices :)

California requires a cleaner fuel year round due to higher environmental requirements thereby increasing refining costs. Some states relent during winter months when demand is lower but California does not. thats why when everyone else is paying 3.50 a gal our gas is 30-50 cents higher....

Cleaner fuel being a euphemism. It's not a damn bit cleaner. I live in Cali and they make me pay 60 bucks every two years to smog my car when they know damn well it's fine. I mean, if I come in at 1/10,000th of the allowable level; then I'm pretty f'ing sure it's an f'ing waste.
yea i hear ya.....if it passes easily you should get at least a 4 year pass....

Quick question...................if people (aka the rabid right) blame Obama for the high gas prices in the past, why can't they praise him for the drop in prices now?

No reason. No reason they can't credit Obama with killing Osama with his bare hands either.
The question is whether a 10 cent drop in gas prices will really make people think "Gee, Obama's not so bad after all. I think I'll vote for another 4 years of this shit."

It wouldn't be a problem if you stupid fuckers on the right wing hadn't started the rumors that Obama controls the gas prices.

That's why you're gonna lose if the prices keep dropping.

Me personally? I think gas prices are at the whims of the oil companies, who keep posting record profits.

Who started the rumor that the president controls gas prices? I think it was that stupid fucker on the right Nancy Pelosi, blaming Pres Bush for high gas prices, which were far lower than they are now.
If you weenie whackers on the Left hadn't decided to make a political issue out of everything this issue wouldn't have blown up in your face like last night's cock.

Refineries are under the supervision of the EPA and AQMD both governmental agencies.

The EPA is the same FEDERAL department that wanted to declare dust a pollutant and close down the farming industry.

No, Pale Rider, they won't.

As much as Republicans have tried blaming Obama for high gasoline prices, it would be quite ironic if it is the dropping gas prices that help put Obama over the top. By tomorrow, gas prices will plunge below the $3.00 mark in Toledo, and from everything I am reading, there is no end in site as prices are expected to continue on a downward spiral through Thanksgiving.

Toledo Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Ohio

Of course the President doesn't decide the gas prices.

However................try telling it to the rabid rw's who blame him everytime it goes over 4.00.

You mean, the same people who like to remind everyone that prices are set by markets?

Forum List

Back