Gas prices could hit $3 by autumn!

No one said 6-7 dollars a gallon

Lay off the Twinkies, they are corrupting your brain

Try again, fox propaganda said as high as 8$ a gallon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9o7EuHWPtc"]Up, Up And Away: Fox's Gas Price Predictions Fall Flat - YouTube[/ame]

Lay off the moonshine, the right wing propaganda machine is warping your brain.

So one person speaks for all Republicans?

But anyway, to the Relative Facts, someone with more clout wants gas prices at 7-9 dollars a gallon.

"“The Energy Department is not working to lower gasoline prices directly, Secretary Steven Chu said Tuesday after a Republican lawmaker scolded him for his now-infamous 2008 comment that gas prices in the U.S. should be as high as in Europe."

Obama Wants $7-$9 Gas Prices and His Secretary of Energy Steven Chu Admitted it

Have you seen where Chu or Obama have spoken since to change their minds on that?

Nope...we see what the EPA is trying to do to the Coal industry (and subsequently power generation).

As to the O'Reilly video? Did he become a Republican? Who knew?

I'm not getting to excited about gas prices going down. Of course I like the savings to my wallet but the prices will be going up again.

Don't forget. Summer with vacations is on the way.

That is vacations for the ones that can afford to go. ;)

Being one of the hardworking liberals, I will just take two to make up for you lazy conservatives that don't want to work:badgrin:

Up, Up And Away: Fox's Gas Price Predictions Fall Flat - YouTube

But anyway, to the Relative Facts, someone with more clout wants gas prices at 7-9 dollars a gallon.

"“The Energy Department is not working to lower gasoline prices directly, Secretary Steven Chu said Tuesday after a Republican lawmaker scolded him for his now-infamous 2008 comment that gas prices in the U.S. should be as high as in Europe."

Have you seen where Chu or Obama have spoken since to change their minds on that?

Nope...we see what the EPA is trying to do to the Coal industry (and subsequently power generation).

What the EPA is doing to the coal industry is seeing that they meet the standards that were put into law long ago. No more footdragging and bullshit.

5 months to go... Liberal/Communist will sit down and shut the fuck up!
No more checks, Get a job you lazy bastards.

5 months to go and the extreme right/fascists will sit down and shut the fuck up! Hopefully all of those GOP/teabagger scumbags will be thrown out on their asses where they belong.

No more checks, no more sitting around watching fox all day, time to get off your asses and get a job you lazy trailer park redneck bastards.

You're probably getting a lot of positive rep with jewels like this, huh?

It's a fact, we in the blue states support the asses of those in the red states.

Up, Up And Away: Fox's Gas Price Predictions Fall Flat - YouTube

Well darn, since he was on Fox News I thought he was a Republican ....lol....

Contrary to the Libs ideals, many of us Conservatives never watch Fox, listen to Rush are all the other things they accuse us of :D

You liberals really want to thank someone for lower gas prices?????Thank the people in North Dakota for fracking.

Bet that didnt taste good to you did it ecocommies?

Contrary to the Libs ideals, many of us Conservatives never watch Fox, listen to Rush are all the other things they accuse us of :D

I rarely watch Fox...in fact I had it on for the first time in a couple months so I could watch the proceedings on F&F.

Yeah I listen to Rush, Bill Bennett, Boortz, Mark Levin, Beck, Laura Ingraham...but also look around to other sources... ;)

The Saudi's control gas prices - you dumb fucking Liberals.

Obama couldn't control a fucking blender - nevermind global gas prices.

Idiots.

I rarely watch Fox...in fact I had it on for the first time in a couple months so I could watch the proceedings on F&F.

Yeah I listen to Rush, Bill Bennett, Boortz, Mark Levin, Beck, Laura Ingraham...but also look around to other sources... ;)

You should know by now that if you watch anything that might actually tell you the truth it is to be mocked....It is the Alinski way to personalize belittle and attack.

The Saudi's control gas prices - you dumb fucking Liberals.

Obama couldn't control a fucking blender - nevermind global gas prices.

Idiots.
Not all oil. There is the fracking going on in ND that is making them rich and helping lowering the prices...I mean who would have thought actually using our own oil would lower the prices? ......Of course if Obama has his way the EPA will shut down this practice...He cant have people making money in a safe manner.

Forum List

Back