Gas prices could hit $3 by autumn!

10 weeks straight with gas prices going down, thanks Obama!
What happened to the right wing propaganda machine saying gas prices were going to be 6-7$+ a gallon by now?. LOL! Stupid right wingers.

Gas prices could hit $3 by autumn!

Or not.

I have my doubts about market forces driving the price either up or down.

If market forces drove pricing, then in order for there to be a 25% increase or decrease demand would have to likewise increase or decrease to the same degree.

Now is that what we see happening to the price of oil and gas, folks?

No, it isn't.

Gas prices are down becasue the Repugs in Congress got with their oil company friends and told them that they have been taking advantage of the American consumer long enough and that it was time for the price of gas to come down to a level that did not present such a hardship on people just wanting to get to work.

And if you believe that.............well you know the bridge I have to sell. It is a steal.

Gas prices are down becasue the Repugs in Congress got with their oil company friends and told them that they have been taking advantage of the American consumer long enough and that it was time for the price of gas to come down to a level that did not present such a hardship on people just wanting to get to work.

And if you believe that.............well you know the bridge I have to sell. It is a steal.

LOL! You sound like a 8 year old!

What happened to the right wing propaganda machine saying gas prices were going to be 6-7$+ a gallon by now?. LOL! Stupid right wingers.

And i thought you guys were always telling us that the president CAN'T control the gas prices?? Now you're thanking HIM? Lol!

According to the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade when the price of gas goes up, it's bad and it's Obama's fault. To the surprise of nobody familiar with the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade, now that the price of gas is going down, it's bad and it's Obama's fault.

:cuckoo:

According to the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade when the price of gas goes up, it's bad and it's Obama's fault. To the surprise of nobody familiar with the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade, now that the price of gas is going down, it's bad and it's Obama's fault.

It's the mindset of brainwashed right wingers everywhere.

Gas prices go up = It's all Obama's fault

Gas prices go down = It has nothing to do with Obama, oil speculators and the market drive prices :rolleyes:

Gas price drops won't help him or any of the Communists. They are outed and rightfully so.
Oh Hollywood go fuck yourselves.! The 60 year agenda is going to fail fast in the coming months.

After Romney's election, and a Tea party Congress and Senate majority I suspect a boom in the economy late 2013.. and the second amendment to remain secure.

Gas price drops won't help him or any of the Communists. They are outed and rightfully so.
Oh Hollywood go fuck yourselves.! The 60 year agenda is going to fail fast in the coming months.

After Romney's election, and a Tea party Congress and Senate majority I suspect a boom in the economy late 2013.. and the second amendment to remain secure.

You think turning the nation into the GOP's dream of a fascist reign/3rd world hell hole where there is nothing but a handful of elites running everywhere, and the rest of the nation is in mass poverty forced to kiss their shoes is a good thing? :cuckoo:

The far right is more mentally disturbed than I originally thought,..

Last edited:

Who said it was bad? Nobody here did....
I just don't get how you can thank Barry when you guys always tell us he has nothing to do with the price of gas.

Which is it gonna be, huh?

obama-gas-prices.jpg

Eff Obama $1.81 he purposely developed no energy plan like his budget, non existent. Pipeline or I want high energy prices speeches from him and former energy secretary sort of point to that fact. The guy is an idiot joke like liberalism in general

I paid $3.19/gallon today to fill up the Tundra. $83.00

Wow! What a bargain.

Thanks President Obama !!!

(sarcasm off)

Yes it is change, 10 straight weeks of gas prices going down :eusa_clap:

What happened to the sky high prices the right wing propaganda machine said was going to happen?

gasprices-oreilly.jpg

Last edited:

Nope. Gas prices have nothing to do with Barry or any other Prez.

If prices go up the Prez get the blame. If they go down he gets the credit.

Of course he hasn't got a thing to do with it but it is what it is.

Gas prices go down = It has nothing to do with Obama, oil speculators and the market drive prices :rolleyes:

is your sole purpose for coming here just to troll?

is your sole purpose for coming here just to troll?

Awww, can't handle the truth and facts? It is something right wingers hate with a passion :up:

New Topics

Forum List

Back