Gas finally dropping in NC

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The price of gas finally dropped form over 3.70. It is around 3.40 now and lower for regular. Can not get mid grade they aren't receiving any it seems. ( 89 octane) So we have 87 Octane and 93 Octane.

Personally I don't like driving on 87 for long, car starts knocking. But I sure don't want to pay almost 20 cents more for 93. Not a big problem yet since I don't drive very much.

gas is 3.59 in banner elk....still much cheaper to cross the boarder into tn. we are starting to get all types of gas now....no shortages.

i was watching an old movie...vanished..where they run outta gas...then fill up for 15 bucks.....i remember thinking...well that dates the hell outta this movie.

Gas was $3.19 gal. on Route 1 in Belfast, Maine yesterday.

# 2 Heating oil was $3.30 gal. a few days ago.

Here in Indy it's $2.72 believe it or not. I don't know if I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be $3.72, then the next day $4.15. It seems to go up and down, up and down like Pamala Lee Anderson without a bra.

With a 50 mile round trip commute to work I'm hoping it stays in the two dollar and something range.

Hope the gas price drop will be on a longer term basis.We need more of this spending blessings now.

I got it for $3.19 a few days ago, which I think is the lowest it's been in over 2 years...

Really? I mean I am for 2 bucks a gallon but I dont see it happening.

2.50 I am be happy with

Forum List

Back