Gas Bubble Under BP Oil Rig Is Going To EXPLODE

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

The link to my 'BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution' White Paper is here. We may very well be looking at a 'perfect storm' of events leading up to a massive EXPLOSION in the Gulf of Mexico.

BeforeItsNews.com Story

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2SeJmbjKY"]Emergency ALERT! Oil Spill - BULGE On Ocean Floor, Methane Gas Buildup - EXPLOSION!!![/ame]

The basis of my 'Pressure-Sheath Technology' (USMB Topic) Solution to this BP Gulf Oil Catastrophe assumes that 'a liquid fluid column' (crude + liquid methane) is entering the 21-inch riser pipe at the reservoir about 4.5 miles below the Gulf surface (see Post #22). My Solution assumes that the methane liquid-to-gas transition is taking place at shifting locations within the 3.5 mile riser pipe, which changes with internal pressures associated with the capping, uncapping and recapping process taking place at the wellhead location.

Everyone should realize that the typical oil well has a 5 percent methane solution, but this particular Gulf Reservoir is 'ancient' and under very high pressure (near 100,000 psi) with a 40 percent methane concentration. The danger in allowing this situation to continue is the methane liquid-to-gas transition event horizon can shift 'downward' in the riser pipe to actually allow that transition to begin taking place inside the reservoir. If the methane liquid-to-gas transition is taking place inside the reservoir, that means a massive gas bubble is forming that can actually raise the Gulf floor leading up to a MASSIVE Explosion.

Dr. Bill Deagle 6/24/2010

PoliticsDaily.com Story

Huffington Post Story

Hopefully a methane gas bubble is not forming. We shall see ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I guess this could get worse, I already think it is this generations dust bowl.

3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Dust bowl, most do not realize the sky was black in Washington from the topsoil blown from the midwest.

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    It prolonged the depression and made it harder for us to recover.

I think the permenant disdruction of so many jobs ane the cost of the cleanup that will take decades will keep us in big trouble for a long time.

Its in water and not on land so it wont be as visually obvious as the dust bowl

5. Fizz

Fizz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    another "the sky is falling" post from our resident Chicken Little.

well, let's start off here......

are you claiming "explode" as in "huge fireball" or are you claiming "explode" as in "pop like a balloon"??

6. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    they should use obama dollars to retrain everyone on the coast to clean up the oil and rebuild new orleans.....nah....that would mean people would actually have to work for their hand out.....

7. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    I'll be watching from afar if it happens..............or maybe not. Your "leaders" just ordered an on/off internet switch.
    Either way, the Empire is finished.
    When you hear " too big to fail" keep in mind that does NOT mean you, "little people".

8. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Dr. Bill Deagle and his radio guest discuss the BP Gulf Oil Crisis Situation:

GNC Live.com

GL,

Terral

9. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Everything points to an "Inside Job" Conspiracy between Halliburton, British Petroleum and factions inside the U.S. Federal Government concerning this BP Oil Crisis. Halliburton purchased a Houston-based Oil Cleanup Company just 10 days before the Deepwater Horizon Disaster on April 20, 2010.

DailyPaul.com Story

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  10. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Dvorak.org Story

In a related story, BP CEO dumped a third of his holding two weeks before the gusher. Since we don’t believe in conspiracies, we’ll just call this a happy coincidence.

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010