Gas 2.879/gal

Well, it can't be Obama 'cuz everybody knows he's out to totally destroy the domestic oil and gas industry, making us completely dependent upon Middle Eastern oil so he can impose Sharia law and get our guns.

After that, he'll turn America over the gay Muslim's and move back to Kenya.

Supply and demand. Europe is having problems, the Asian expansion is slowing down, so demand is down. When it picks up, then the prices will go up. And the wingnuts will be blaming the President once again for high fuel prices. But not a peep out of them right now.

Here ya go.

peep.jpg

I paid 3.04 at the local SHELL store yesterday. Has not cost $40 to fill my 300 up in..well.. never. I have not had it that long lol

Supply and demand. Europe is having problems, the Asian expansion is slowing down, so demand is down. When it picks up, then the prices will go up. And the wingnuts will be blaming the President once again for high fuel prices. But not a peep out of them right now.

Yeah cause none or you dumb fucks blamed bush for high fuel prices...

Yeah cause none or you dumb fucks blamed bush for high fuel prices...

According to Libberhoids - the President is only responsible for lower gas prices when they're lower. When they're $4.00+ ( as was the case for most of Obama's regime), that's irrelevant.
What's relevant now is they're lower - and it's all his fault.

I think gas was $1.87/gallon when Bush took office.

THANK YOU President Bush!

Forum List

Back