Gary Kasparov still krushing komputer kids at chess tournaments

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
All these kids today practice chess with computers. All it takes is an old time legend like Kasparov to force them out of their memorized "book" or patterns to rook (rock) their worlds!

Aronian Leads After Rapid; Dramatic 3rd Day For Kasparov - Chess.com

I personally open f4 (Bird's opening) as white every game to shock these computer nerds, f5 and against d4 and c4 and b6 against e4.

I am a die hard chess player. Met Kasparov in one of the US Open chess tournament in Las Vegas. Forgot what year.
Playing against computer makes you a better player but playing with a chess champion in person like Kasparov is entirely different as far as talent, experience and gifted is concerned.

Every chance we get me and my sons flew to Las Vegas mostly end of December for this tournament. Do not participate in the tournament but you can play with the grand masters on the side.
There are no money in chess unless you win the tournaments. So they make money by playing against chess wannabies like me.

You can play by pay against these grandmasters based on their rate between $50 to $75 per game depending how busy they are. Which lasted no more than 5 minutes per game. So far after several years I have not won a single game but at least 8 or 12 draws I think.
I can play without a chess board up to 15 moves only. After that I'm lost and loss.

2017 Chess Tournament.
The United States Chess Federation - Plan Ahead Calendar

Last edited:
I am a die hard chess player. Met Kasparov in one of the US Open chess tournament in Las Vegas. Forgot what year.
Playing against computer makes you a better player but playing with a chess champion in person like Kasparov is entirely different as far as talent, experience and gifted is concerned.

Every chance we get me and my sons flew to Las Vegas mostly end of December for this tournament. Do not participate in the tournament but you can play with the grand masters on the side.
There are no money in chess unless you win the tournaments. So they make money by playing against chess wannabies like me.

You can play by pay against these grandmasters based on their rate between $50 to $75 per game depending how busy they are. Which lasted no more than 5 minutes per game. So far after several years I have not won a single game but at least 8 or 12 draws I think.
I can play without a chess board up to 15 moves only. After that I'm lost and loss.

2017 Chess Tournament.
The United States Chess Federation - Plan Ahead Calendar

Have you ever opened f4 or played against it?

Forum List

Back