Gary Johnson on Ballot in Pennsylvania for good

He has polled at 6% nationally and is on enough ballots to win. He should be included in debates.Oh I returned the neg rep. :)

Link???

And you got negged for GODWINNING your own thread.. fucking moron... you will always get negged for godwinning... Meanwhile you neg while insulting my mother... troll

Get a credible source.. you need more than just a blurb from a warehouse manager... not an opinion piece showing that Johnson is not even getting polled..

Douglas Goodman: Just my thoughts

Here's one for you... Johnson gets under 5% of the national vote, you hand over your username to me

How do I hand my username over? I already got a different user name I would choose picked up..so sure I will take yer bet.As long as it just includes me changing user names.

He has polled at 6% nationally and is on enough ballots to win. He should be included in debates.Oh I returned the neg rep. :)

Link???

And you got negged for GODWINNING your own thread.. fucking moron... you will always get negged for godwinning... Meanwhile you neg while insulting my mother... troll

Get a credible source.. you need more than just a blurb from a warehouse manager... not an opinion piece showing that Johnson is not even getting polled..

Here's one for you... Johnson gets under 5% of the national vote, you hand over your username to me

How do I hand my username over? I already got a different user name I would choose picked up..so sure I will take yer bet.As long as it just includes me changing user names.

All your usernames and a voluntary IP ban from the board

No.. actually he shouldn't.. he does not have enough support.. You can't have every schmoe on the debaye.. if Johnson even had 5-10% support, I would agree with you.. 1-2% is not enough to be on the debates

Where did you get the 1% number from? I am confident on election day Johnson will walk away with 5% of the vote, and he's also on enough state ballots to technically win the election. He should be included.

3rd party candidates COMBINED don't have 5%.. including Goode and Stein

That's simply not the case.

Why Gary Johnson could cost Obama or Romney a win in 2012 | Fox News

Here they have Johnson at 5.3%

Gary Johnson at 6% in national poll, campaign files lawsuit for not getting in the Presidential debates

I can find more if ya want...he was at 4% and went to 6% so he is gaining ground...wonder what the next poll with him included will show.Oh and 6% of 330,000,000 Americans is almost 20 million people. I don't see that as insignificant.

Credible source

On Gallup for example... 96% of the vote accounted for with the 2 candidates.. 4% split between all other choices.. Johnson may be getting my vote, he ain't getting 5%

Where did you get the 1% number from? I am confident on election day Johnson will walk away with 5% of the vote, and he's also on enough state ballots to technically win the election. He should be included.

3rd party candidates COMBINED don't have 5%.. including Goode and Stein

That's simply not the case.

Why Gary Johnson could cost Obama or Romney a win in 2012 | Fox News

Here they have Johnson at 5.3%

Blog... source more than 1 viable poll from a credible source that shows ANYTHING that puts Johnson even at 5%, let alone the 15% he needs to be in the debates

http://www.argojournal.com/2012/10/poll-watch-washington-timeszogby-2012_9.html

If the presidential election were held today, for whom would you vote?

Barack Obama (D) 45.5% [48.7%]
Mitt Romney (R) 45.0% [41.2%]
Gary Johnson (L) 1.7% [1.2%]
Jill Stein (G) 0.3% [0.7%]
Virgil Goode (C) 0.0% [0.2%]
Not sure 7.4% [8.0%]

http://weaskamerica.com/2012/10/05/boing/

Last edited:
Link???

LOL...not gonna happen...I still believe he will get between 5-8% but not gonna risk the stupidity of voters on my username and a ban.

LOL...not gonna happen...I still believe he will get between 5-8% but not gonna risk the stupidity of voters on my username and a ban.

Then quit with your assertion

And you have a second username.. typical troll tactic

Then quit with your assertion

And you have a second username.. typical troll tactic

No. I have a name picked out that I might want to change my username to. Damn...comprehension not a strong suit I see...oh and just because YOU don't like the polls that were done means absolutely nothing...I have seen this tactic before you can either believe the polls done or not. Its of no bother to me.

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson hurting Mitt Romney in 5 battle ground states including Arizona and New Mexico - Hispanic Politico

Good for Johnson. He should be included in the debates too.

No.. actually he shouldn't.. he does not have enough support.. You can't have every schmoe on the debaye.. if Johnson even had 5-10% support, I would agree with you.. 1-2% is not enough to be on the debates

in the very very very few polls that had him in them he polled 4-6%... If he were in all the polls or the majority of them he would be much higher.

Lets remove Mitt from all polls and instead only poll Obama and Gary and see how well Mitt does.

When you're not in the polling then how is it logical to claim if you don't poll 15% you can't be in the debates? Wait, it's very logical for Reps/Dems seeing as it means no one in can ever poll that high if you don't actually poll them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back