Gary Johnson Official Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x9bkXVccAs&feature=player_embedded

Ya got my vote Gary! Got my bumper stickers today...Can't wait to put them on. :)

"I'm the only candidate who agrees with you 100%."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I have pointed out before, when Liberatarians start talking about polls, it is what they DON'T tell you that matters.

For instance, what percentage of Americans favor eliminating child labor laws?

The whacko in the video would.

What percentage of Americans favor eliminating the FDA?

The bozo in the video would.

What percentage of Americans would legalize crack cocaine?

The hophead in the video would.

What percentage of Americans would shrink the US military down to the size of a cub scout troop?

The limp dick in the video would.

And so forth and so on.

It turns out less than 5 percent of us agree 100 percent with the clown!!!

I would do so to all of the above. Plus you are a complete fucking moron. child labor laws affect kids working on family farms,wouldn't reduce our military a the size of a boy scout troop. Your desperation is duly noted.

I'm a moron because I am 100 percent correct? BWA-HA-HA!

I am sorry to expose the true nature of Libertarianism and make you feel all naked and stuff. I know it hurts deep down in your soul that not very many Americans agree with the REAL Libertarian Party's goals.

The video is a huge lie of omission.

I have documented each and every one of the statements I made above, and can do it again if you want to be that embarrassed.

Romney sucks, Obama sucks, but at least they aren't total propellor heads like Libertarians!

Last edited:
Believe your lies if you so choose ass clown. I just posted every position he holds. I bet you can't find 1 of his stances is the same as you state. So fuck off already...fucking troll.

We support repeal of laws that impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws, so-called “protective” labor legislation for women and children, & governmental restrictions on the establishment of private day-care centers. We deplore government-fostered forced retirement, which robs the elderly of the right to work. We oppose all government welfare, relief projects, and “aid to the poor” programs.

Libertarian Party on Jobs

We should replace harmful government agencies like the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) with more agile, free-market alternatives.

Healthcare | Libertarian Party

Libertarians lose at least half of America with this one alone:

If the US were to pursue a policy of defending its own borders while avoiding foreign intervention, we could realistically reduce our defense budget to as little as $125 billion over the next five years.

Libertarian Party on Defense

How do you feel about legalizing crack cocaine?

We favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes.

Platform | Libertarian Party

Liberatarians also want to eliminate all federal environmental regulations:

Pollution of other people’s property is a violation of individual rights. Strict liability, not arbitrary government standards, should regulate pollution. We demand the abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.

Libertarian Party on Environment

They would end all workplace safety regulations:

We call for the repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act. This law denies the right to liberty and property to both employer and employee, and it interferes in their private contractual relations.

National Platform of the Libertarian Party

More fun stuff:

We oppose all so-called "consumer protection" legislation which infringes upon voluntary trade, and call for the abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

1972 Libertarian Party Platform - LPedia

We advocate the abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration, which has jeopardized safety by arrogating to itself a monopoly of safety regulation and enforcement. We call for privatizing the air traffic control system and transferring the FAA's other functions to private agencies.

1992 National Platform of the Libertarian Party - Critiques Of Libertarianism

We advocate the abolition of the Food and Drug Administration and particularly its policies of mandating specific nutritional requirements and denying the right of manufacturers to make non-fraudulent claims concerning their products.

1992 National Platform of the Libertarian Party - Critiques Of Libertarianism

This is why I always laugh my ass off when Libertarians claim most people are Libertarians, and attempt to prove this with polls which do not make a peep about the issues above.

Their likeability rating plunges into the weeds when their real agenda is brought into the daylight.

Last edited:
Gotta love the irony here. Obama doesn't run on the democrat's platform but what he believes in,Romney doesn't run on the republican platform but what he believes in but Johnson has to believe everything the Libertarian party says or else....you lost all credibility douche bag. Ignore for you.

Johnson on CLL

Meet Republican Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson: Nullificationist Who Opposes Child Labor Laws | ThinkProgress

Never said anything about getting rid of them

So bring up some more lies.

He most certainly did talk about getting rid of them.

Johnson:

If there weren’t any child labor laws and you could pay, I use the example of the kid fixing your computer for a couple dollars an hour, is that taking advantage of a child or is that giving a child a real motivation and an understanding of earning money and providing a good or a service?

If there weren't ANY child labor laws, you could put kids back to work on the factory floor.

Last edited:
Gotta love the irony here. Obama doesn't run on the democrat's platform but what he believes in,Romney doesn't run on the republican platform but what he believes in but Johnson has to believe everything the Libertarian party says or else....you lost all credibility douche bag. Ignore for you.

Your posts are actually proving I am correct. Johnson wants to eliminate child labor laws. Thanks for confirming that, and I am sorry your butt hurts.

I can see why you want to run away now. I told you I would embarras you if you insisted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back