Gary Johnson Official Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x9bkXVccAs&feature=player_embedded

Ya got my vote Gary! Got my bumper stickers today...Can't wait to put them on. :)

"I'm the only candidate who agrees with you 100%."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I have pointed out before, when Liberatarians start talking about polls, it is what they DON'T tell you that matters.

For instance, what percentage of Americans favor eliminating child labor laws?

The whacko in the video would.

What percentage of Americans favor eliminating the FDA?

The bozo in the video would.

What percentage of Americans would legalize crack cocaine?

The hophead in the video would.

What percentage of Americans would shrink the US military down to the size of a cub scout troop?

The limp dick in the video would.

And so forth and so on.

It turns out less than 5 percent of us agree 100 percent with the clown!!!

It's not for certain, but I'll likely be voting for Johnson in November. And to anyone who says "a vote for ______ (anyone but Romney) is a vote for Obama", the point is irrelevant because I live in a hardcore blue state as it is.

Would also like to see Johnson, as well as Jill Stein allowed into the debates, but I think we all know the two-party plutocracy don't like competition.

Ya got my vote Gary! Got my bumper stickers today...Can't wait to put them on. :)

As I have pointed out before, when Liberatarians start talking about polls, it is what they DON'T tell you that matters.

What percentage of Americans would shrink the US military down to the size of a cub scout troop?

And so forth and so on.

I would do so to all of the above. Plus you are a complete fucking moron. child labor laws affect kids working on family farms,wouldn't reduce our military a the size of a boy scout troop. Your desperation is duly noted.

It's not for certain, but I'll likely be voting for Johnson in November. And to anyone who says "a vote for ______ (anyone but Romney) is a vote for Obama", the point is irrelevant because I live in a hardcore blue state as it is.

Would also like to see Johnson, as well as Jill Stein allowed into the debates, but I think we all know the two-party plutocracy don't like competition.

Oh I would love to see him take the 2 clowns down in a debate. But the republitards are trying to kick him and the constitution party candidate off the ballot in Pa,Oklahoma and I am sure other states.

Well, he has the pole smoker vote.

oh wait

He can't even get the pole smoke vote.

LOL

One of the 2 statists wannabe dictators has your vote. See a real split here. Smart,thinking people vote for their rights, Idiots,statists vote for dictators and more of the same bs.

And so forth and so on.

Are you talking about platform points of Gary Johnson or the party in general? Because all of those points are at least partially off-base.

I personally have never heard GJ, or any libertarian for that matter, advocating child labor.

Ending the wars in the Middle East and ending our policing of the world would not mean "shrinking the U.S military down to the size of a cub scout troop". But downsizing is certainly necessary for budgetary reasons.

The FDA... I have heard Ron Paul speak on ditching it. Not sure about Johnson though.

And when it comes to drugs, I was under the impression that most libertarians advocated decriminalizing them and leaving regulation to the states. Even if legalization were a stance, how many people (other than those who already use it) do you know would say "Hey, crack cocaine is legal now! I should totally get some!"

Forum List

Back