Johnson Gary Johnson need to take this opening and run with it!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Major issue with Gary Johnson is he sound baked out of his mind when speaking, but with the major fall of Donald John Trump, Mr. Johnson need to attack and attack hard!

He need to point to the fact that many Americans are voting for Trump and Clinton because they see no other alternative and point to him as the Alternative and if not him look at the damn ballot and vote for anyone but Clinton and Trump.

I also believe Johnson need to buy air time on the radio and TV while hosting a few web episodes that will allow him and other candidates from smaller parties to debate and sell their platforms.

The time is now for the Libertarian Party to put on the man pants and drop their mini-skirts ( No not the way Bill and Donald would want you too ) and go for blood!

Why the Hell would a Trump supporter suddenly support Johnson? The LIBERALtarian Party has nothing to offer Center-Right or Far Right voters.

Why the Hell would a Trump supporter suddenly support Johnson? The LIBERALtarian Party has nothing to offer Center-Right or Far Right voters.

Low taxes, less regulation, smaller government and fiscal responsibility are not supported by center and far right voters?

What the hell do you guys stand for?

Low taxes, less regulation, smaller government and fiscal responsibility are not supported by center and far right voters?

Law & Order. A proper society where Morals and Values are enforced RUTHLESSLY. Especially drug and other Moral offenses. Nationalist. Misogyny. An American first, America-Only mentality.

Because most of them are just anti-Clinton.

Law & Order. A proper society where Morals and Values are enforced RUTHLESSLY. Especially drug and other Moral offenses. Nationalist. Misogyny. An American first, America-Only mentality.

So you misspoke that libertarians have NOTHING to offer those on the right? Or are you against those tenants I listed?

To your other points, you're right, no libertarian is going to support ruthlessly enforcing YOUR idea of what is and what is not moral...as super-smart as you seem to be.

Here's a thought: Why don't you practice your version of morality and leave others that haven't hurt nor taken from another alone?

In his case...a sorta 12th-century meets Stalin thing.

So you misspoke that libertarians have NOTHING to offer those on the right? Or are you against those tenants I listed?

Low taxes and fiscal responsibility are great ideas when they're properly focused. Libertarians may or may not properly focus those things.

To your other points, you're right, no libertarian is going to support ruthlessly enforcing YOUR idea of what is and what is not moral...as super-smart as you seem to be.

It's not about being smart. In fact over-intelligence is one of the biggest problems in our country these days.

Here's a thought: Why don't you practice your version of morality and leave others that haven't hurt nor taken from another alone?

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans have injured and hurt this country and those of us who understand what it was intended to be.

Low taxes and fiscal responsibility are great ideas when they're properly focused. Libertarians may or may not properly focus those things.

It's not about being smart. In fact over-intelligence is one of the biggest problems in our country these days.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans have injured and hurt this country and those of us who understand what it was intended to be.

When someone sees intelligence as a problem, you've pretty much lost all credibility.

I'll just have to pass on your idea of a totalitarian utopia, as smart, sorry, as not smart as you seem to be...

You have to be stoned out of your mind to think Johnson has any chance at all.

That's irrelevant. He's the best candidate. I'm voting for him.
Throwing your vote away is what's irrelevant.

If the candidate you vote for doesn't win, did you throw away your vote? If the candidate you vote for wins in a landslide, so didn't need your vote, did you throw away your vote?

Johnson can win if he gets enough electoral votes or the election goes to the House and they vote him in. The only way for either of those to happen is for people to vote for him.

Sure sounds like a GREAT foundation for Fascism to me... Just my humble opinion.

Gary Johnson is the best alternative for the 4 main people running and even he is a fucking joke. I mean seriously. That guy is dumb as fuck.
Im thinking a Jim Webb write in..

Forum List

Back