Gary Coleman's Ex-Wife Sucker-punches Muhammed Ali

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Shannon Price says Gary Coleman couldn't be saved after suffering a brain hemorrhage last week and she didn't want him left in a vegetative state, she explains in a video interview released Thursday.

"The doctors told us that even if they had done surgery on him, he would've died," Price says in the video posted on TMZ.com. "He would've bled to death during the surgery. Even if they did take a chunk out of his brain, he would not be the same. He'd basically be like Muhammad Ali ... I mean, Gary was gone."

Coleman's ex-wife: He couldn't be saved - CNN.com

Is she referring to the same Muhammad Ali that I am familiar with...the one who lit the Olympic torch in Atlanta?

Or is it a different Muhammad Ali...one that is a drooling vegetable?

Shannon Price says Gary Coleman couldn't be saved after suffering a brain hemorrhage last week and she didn't want him left in a vegetative state, she explains in a video interview released Thursday.

"The doctors told us that even if they had done surgery on him, he would've died," Price says in the video posted on TMZ.com. "He would've bled to death during the surgery. Even if they did take a chunk out of his brain, he would not be the same. He'd basically be like Muhammad Ali ... I mean, Gary was gone."

Coleman's ex-wife: He couldn't be saved - CNN.com

Is she referring to the same Muhammad Ali that I am familiar with...the one who lit the Olympic torch in Atlanta?

Or is it a different Muhammad Ali...one that is a drooling vegetable?

She certainly isn't a mental giant.. She wouldn't even go to him when he was on the floor bleeding.

She doesn't like blood and was afraid she would get a siezure.

Gary Coleman had such a sad life then he ends up with that idiot. Sad, sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back