Gary Coleman Kicks The Bucket!

For every messed up kid, there are the Ron Howards, the Jodie Fosters, the Drew Barrymores, yada yada......................

There are messed up kids in every walk of life, we just hear about the "famous" ones.

Drew Barrymore was Drynkin' Martinis @ 8 or 10 years of age...

:)

peace...

Yes, and now she is an actor, writer and producer in Hollywood. She didn't let the sins of her parents affect her 'grown up' life.

Isn't that great she's done so well for herself after that childhood of hers?

I remember him on a little known show "America 2 Nite" with Martin Mull and Fred Willard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86X3usshQBA]YouTube - AMERICA 2NIGHT w Martin Mull & Gary Coleman '78[/ame]

For every messed up kid, there are the Ron Howards, the Jodie Fosters, the Drew Barrymores, yada yada......................

There are messed up kids in every walk of life, we just hear about the "famous" ones.

Drew Barrymore was Drynkin' Martinis @ 8 or 10 years of age...

peace...

Yes, and now she is an actor, writer and producer in Hollywood. She didn't let the sins of her parents affect her 'grown up' life.

Isn't that great she's done so well for herself after that childhood of hers?

It's Amazing... So far...

It's also Criminal what happened to her and Regardless of how she Appears to be in the Public Eye today, it should NEVER be Dismissed that she was Abused as a Child and her Parents were a Party to it.

peace...

Sad for Gary

He was a HUGE child actor who had no chance of ever being an adult actor. His parents blew his fortune and left him with nothing to live on as an adult.

He grew up to be a bitter man with few skills trying to sell himself as a Hollywood sideshow

Gary Coleman acted like a jerk in the last few years. But if anyone had reason to be a jerk, Gary did. He was abused by networks, studios, agents and his parents to generate hundreds of millions of dollars. By the time he was an adult, he found out he had none of it.

I feel so fucking old Willis.

I know, it is his death, don't appropriate it.

But I watched that show as a kid.

And my buddy Arnold is dead.

Also, he too was reduced to being a security guard.

Am I next?

Rest in peace little big man.

I was also heartbroken when Dana Plato died.

She entwined my puberty with entertainment lust and ignited my love for philosophy.

Yesterday is tomorrow in Australia.

Or maybe, it was a different stroke?

Goodnight everyone you have been a great crowd and next a Tiger will eat Roy Horn's crotch, you don't want to miss that.

Gary Coleman acted like a jerk in the last few years. But if anyone had reason to be a jerk, Gary did. He was abused by networks, studios, agents and his parents to generate hundreds of millions of dollars. By the time he was an adult, he found out he had none of it.

i didn't want to bring that up after taking a hailstorm over the same kind of a statement in support of michael jackson when he died.

from what i understand, he was always "difficult", not just later in life.

both were child stars of exceptional talent whose families fucked up their worlds.

i hope they're both entertaining the crowds in heaven and have happy private lives.

Forum List

Back