Gary Coleman Kicks The Bucket!

2 Down... 1 to go...

todd.bridges.jpg

Didn't Dana's kid just end it recently?...

:)

peace...

R.I.P Gary.

Always wondered what California would have been like had he won the governors race instead of Arnold. He couldn't have done a worse job.

2 Down... 1 to go...

todd.bridges.jpg

peace...

Her son, Tyler, was just 25 when he committed suicide a few weeks ago. He was only 14 when Dana committed suicide and he never got over her death. Very, very sad.

Very...

Hollywood Steals so much Youth and Life with the Approval of Parents...

peace...

2 Down... 1 to go...

todd.bridges.jpg

peace...

Her son, Tyler, was just 25 when he committed suicide a few weeks ago. He was only 14 when Dana committed suicide and he never got over her death. Very, very sad.

Very...

Hollywood Steals so much Youth and Life with the Approval of Parents...

peace...

What happened? Child starts didn't use to have so much trouble. Look at Shirley Temple Black. child star, ambassador, writer....

How about the guy that played "Leave it to Beaver"? I forget his name, but he went into real estate and did quite well for himself.

I don't think you can blame this all on Hollywood, or the parents. Sooner or later, each of us has to take responsibility for ourselves.

My prayers go out to Gary Coleman's family.

For every messed up kid, there are the Ron Howards, the Jodie Fosters, the Drew Barrymores, yada yada......................

There are messed up kids in every walk of life, we just hear about the "famous" ones.

What happened? Child starts didn't use to have so much trouble. Look at Shirley Temple Black. child star, ambassador, writer....

How about the guy that played "Leave it to Beaver"? I forget his name, but he went into real estate and did quite well for himself.

I don't think you can blame this all on Hollywood, or the parents. Sooner or later, each of us has to take responsibility for ourselves.

My prayers go out to Gary Coleman's family.

Hollywood is much different now than it was back then

Forum List

Back