Gary Busey Withdraws Newt Gingrich Endorsement For President

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-GARY-BUSEY-large570.jpg

Newt Gingrich is going to have to do a little more work if he wants the critical endorsement of TV star Gary Busey.

At a party at a GOP operative's house in Washington DC over the weekend, Busey told a reporter from The Hill that he was supporting the former Speaker of the House for president. Now, he's pulled back that endorsement, saying in a statement, "It is not time for me to be endorsing anyone at this time! When there are the two final candidates, then I will endorse."

Whether that means it's between two GOP candidates, or the Republican and Barack Obama, remains to be seen. At the very least, he won't be endorsing Rick Perry, who he says, "doesn't belong in the race."

Perhaps he just wants to meet Gingrich; over the weekend, he said, "I've never met Newt but I know what he stands for."

For more, click over to The Hill.

Gary Busey withdraws Gingrich endorsement - TheHill.com

"Critical endorsement of TV star Gary Busey"......LMAO!! :lol:

Well it's a proven fact that massive head trauma is the leading cause of conservatism in this country so this is a pretty big blow to the Gingrich campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJlire0VawY]A threat from Gary Busey. - YouTube[/ame]

r-GARY-BUSEY-large570.jpg

Newt Gingrich is going to have to do a little more work if he wants the critical endorsement of TV star Gary Busey.

At a party at a GOP operative's house in Washington DC over the weekend, Busey told a reporter from The Hill that he was supporting the former Speaker of the House for president. Now, he's pulled back that endorsement, saying in a statement, "It is not time for me to be endorsing anyone at this time! When there are the two final candidates, then I will endorse."

Whether that means it's between two GOP candidates, or the Republican and Barack Obama, remains to be seen. At the very least, he won't be endorsing Rick Perry, who he says, "doesn't belong in the race."

Perhaps he just wants to meet Gingrich; over the weekend, he said, "I've never met Newt but I know what he stands for."

For more, click over to The Hill.

Gary Busey withdraws Gingrich endorsement - TheHill.com

Well, since Busey has withdrawn his support Newt is probably toast.:cool:

*sarcasm off*

I think Busey is pretty funny to watch...but he's an idiot. Wow, bet Newt never gets elected now! Lol! I don't think he really cares what Busey thinks :)

Forum List

Back