Gangs joining the military

Tissue?

I'm retired military and I'm not such a delicate flower as you seem to be. Just sayin'

90% of Dougers posts are calling Americans assholes.....outside of myself and a few others no one tells the guy to fuck off.....matter of fact there are "Americans" here who actually thank the guy for calling them Assholes......being "delicate" has nothing to do about it,the asswipe should be treated like the piece of shit he is by every American here every time he puts up one of his posts.....

Or...we can simply not take Douger or his posts seriously in the first place.

sorry Bo as an American you should not let this little Hairball get away with a put down of this Country,especially with what he said about Vets.......if the guy was from another Country,well thats his opinion,but this fucker is from here who ran from here after 9/11 because he thought the Muslims were coming.....he was wrong,so now he sits in a shack in Costa Rica sucking up those peoples resources calling us assholes and fools and saying how smart he is for leaving......you can defend the guy Bo or you can tell him to fuck off when he makes his comments......or you can do like some here have and say ....":lol: hey thanx Douger for calling me an Asshole"......

90% of Dougers posts are calling Americans assholes.....outside of myself and a few others no one tells the guy to fuck off.....matter of fact there are "Americans" here who actually thank the guy for calling them Assholes......being "delicate" has nothing to do about it,the asswipe should be treated like the piece of shit he is by every American here every time he puts up one of his posts.....

sorry Bo as an American you should not let this little Hairball get away with a put down of this Country,especially with what he said about Vets.......if the guy was from another Country,well thats his opinion,but this fucker is from here who ran from here after 9/11 because he thought the Muslims were coming.....he was wrong,so now he sits in a shack in Costa Rica sucking up those peoples resources calling us assholes and fools and saying how smart he is for leaving......you can defend the guy Bo or you can tell him to fuck off when he makes his comments......or you can do like some here have and say ....":lol: hey thanx Douger for calling me an Asshole"......

Not letting anyone "get away with" anything....this is just a message board. Lighten up, Francis.

Not letting anyone "get away with" anything....this is just a message board. Lighten up, Francis.
yea i can tell how you react to his posts....and if this is "just a Message Board" why do you get offended by those here who spout their anti-gay bullshit?...

Forum List

Back