"Gaming" of the food stamp system needs to stop!

You have to excuse Dottie ... Who thinks that the minimum should be livable wage to support a family ... That is a common theory with Liberals.
Why should the minimum wage paid to one person be a livable wage for a family ... When not all minimum wage employees have families to support?

How you ever gonna afford ANYTHING much less kids if the slave master won't pay a livable wage? Man you republicans are dense or you just hate the poor.

Whoa! Slave master? Isn't slavery illegal?
Wage slavery refers to a situation perceived as quasi-voluntary slavery, where a person's livelihood depends on wages, especially when the dependence is total and immediate.

Hmmmm ... I bet victims of real slavery would quasi-laugh at you, our maybe just quasi-beat the shit out of you for making such an asinine comparison.

How you ever gonna afford ANYTHING much less kids if the slave master won't pay a livable wage? .

"Slave master" :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised at the completely offensive misuse of terms that refer to something real and important by our resident Nazi closet case.

best way to avoid needing food stamps is to take responsibility for your own life and don't have kids if you can't afford them.

and yes, that means not fucking if you don't have double birth control

and if you can't afford that, then you need to wait until you can

it's called being an adult

How you ever gonna afford ANYTHING much less kids if the slave master won't pay a livable wage? Man you republicans are dense or you just hate the poor.

Oh! I get it :rolleyes: You're being facetious. Why don't you go play in the Race sub-forum w/ Tank. I'm sure he'll welcome you w/ open arms boy. :bye1:

This thread is too funny. Democrates create the walfare system and then complain about the businesses that use low skill employees because some of those employees are on welfare.

People are paid biased on what their labor is worth to their employer, it's really that simple. However, since many employees are subsidized by government entitlements, they have less incentive to do what is necessary to become more valuable members of the labor market. This is Econ 101.

Who is "Democrates"?

Nevermind. They don't hire them because they're already on welfare :banghead:. They hire them at low wages & point them to the social welfare office to make up the diff. I really should charge you people for leading you by the hand to the truth. :eusa_doh:

So Bob, a manager at Wallfart is interviewing Joe for a job. Bob offers Joe a job and they start negotiating Joe's wage. Bob says that the normal starting wage is $8.00 per hour. Joe says he needs at least $10.10 an hour to live on. Then Joe tells Bob not to worry, go down to the welfare office and sign up for their programs and it will more than make up for that extra $2.10 per hour......... Is that what you are saying is happening?

This thread is too funny. Democrates create the walfare system and then complain about the businesses that use low skill employees because some of those employees are on welfare.

People are paid biased on what their labor is worth to their employer, it's really that simple. However, since many employees are subsidized by government entitlements, they have less incentive to do what is necessary to become more valuable members of the labor market. This is Econ 101.

Who is "Democrates"?

Nevermind. They don't hire them because they're already on welfare :banghead:. They hire them at low wages & point them to the social welfare office to make up the diff. I really should charge you people for leading you by the hand to the truth. :eusa_doh:

So Bob, a manager at Wallfart is interviewing Joe for a job. Bob offers Joe a job and they start negotiating Joe's wage. Bob says that the normal starting wage is $8.00 per hour. Joe says he needs at least $10.10 an hour to live on. Then Joe tells Bob not to worry, go down to the welfare office and sign up for their programs and it will more than make up for that extra $2.10 per hour......... Is that what you are saying is happening?

Yep. I heard McDonald's was doing something similar. Even companies that aren't directly suggesting it still benefit, getting employees who can afford to work for less because government is subsidizing them. No wonder these programs have so much support in Congress.

Its all a big circle.

Corporations pay less and less. People seek government aid. Governments tax corporations and people. Corporations and people pay less.............and so on.

The only people getting rich are the CEO's and politicians who get visits from corporate lobbyists.

And neither the right or left has a solution.

Who is "Democrates"?

Yep. I heard McDonald's was doing something similar. Even companies that aren't directly suggesting it still benefit, getting employees who can afford to work for less because government is subsidizing them. No wonder these programs have so much support in Congress.

Would Walfart and McDonald's not be able to hire the employees they need at these low rates if it were not for the walfare programs?

Whoa! Slave master? Isn't slavery illegal?
Wage slavery refers to a situation perceived as quasi-voluntary slavery, where a person's livelihood depends on wages, especially when the dependence is total and immediate.

Hmmmm ... I bet victims of real slavery would quasi-laugh at you, our maybe just quasi-beat the shit out of you for making such an asinine comparison.

How you ever gonna afford ANYTHING much less kids if the slave master won't pay a livable wage? .

"Slave master" :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised at the completely offensive misuse of terms that refer to something real and important by our resident Nazi closet case.

best way to avoid needing food stamps is to take responsibility for your own life and don't have kids if you can't afford them.

and yes, that means not fucking if you don't have double birth control

and if you can't afford that, then you need to wait until you can

it's called being an adult

Oh! I get it :rolleyes: You're being facetious. Why don't you go play in the Race sub-forum w/ Tank. I'm sure he'll welcome you w/ open arms boy. :bye1:

Amazing! Not 1 of you including my homosexual stalker can give a credible refutation to that answer! I repeat. republicans HATE the poor. They use them like work horses then when they are old and worn out they throw them in the trash aka nursing homes and hope they die soon as to not take to much of the SS they paid into most of their life.

Amazing! Not 1 of you including my homosexual stalker can give a credible refutation to that answer! I repeat. republicans HATE the poor. They use them like work horses then when they are old and worn out they throw them in the trash aka nursing homes and hope they die soon as to not take to much of the SS they paid into most of their life.

Well duh! And they kick puppies. This is all common knowledge.

Well duh! And they kick puppies. This is all common knowledge.

My favorite dish is kitten pot pie, but only when it is cooked by a poor person.

Only those that lack real intelligence would question why the US's largest employer of those without any marketable skill set would have some on food stamps. Thank goodness they are willing to employ them and even help them stretch their food stamps value by offering them an employee discount on groceries. And if they choose to work really hard and learn, one day they will be able to either move up or find another job which their increased skill set will allow them better pay. Then they can get off food stamps. Just think of all the welfare dollars Walmart saves us tax payers by giving the unskilled a chance to better themselves by training them!

Last edited:
If you can't pay a living wage then maybe its time to reevaluate your business plan

How McDonald's and Wal-Mart Became Welfare Queens - Bloomberg
massive taxpayer subsidies for private companies.

Why are profitable, dividend-paying firms receiving taxpayer subsidies?

Is this what Ayn would have wanted? :( Where's the boot-strapper (Repub) outrage? :dunno:

discuss...

First you have to prove that Walmart is obligated to pay some wage specified by morons like you before you accuse them of "gaming the system." I love this new commie tactic of claiming that somehow employers have some legal obligation to pay more than the minimum wage. Is anyone but a libturd stupid enough to swallow it?

BTW, Ayn would have abolished welfare if it was up to her. That would be one what to end what you call "taxpayer subsidies," wouldn't it?

What happens when you cut someone's food stamps and welfare and they still can't find a job because the job creators have created all of the jobs in China and are hoarding all of their record corporate profits in overseas accounts?

That's when you learn why you shouldn't vote Democrat.

Maybe they shouldn't subsidize those who choose to work part-time. If you work 20 hours a week and qualify for food stamps, there isn't that much incentive to work full time.

America has turned into a welfare state that lazy people expect to be subsidized by the government. The American work ethic is a thing of the past.

WHOOSH!!! Went right over your head.

The reason they pay the low wages is because they know they can have a sweat shop labor force and foist the underpaid workers off on the tax payers making it a 'stealth tax'. Much like Repubs, and everyone else, was paying a stealth tax to pay for people w/o health insurance who went to ER's.

Simple solution: quit paying the "stealth tax." If you repeal welfare, then you won't be subsidizing Walmart any longer. Right?

Forum List

Back