Gaming Forum

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We need a gaming forum. To just talk about games and gaming. I play several MMORPG's and play a lot of Computer War games. Before the Computer I played board games, I have about 100 old wargames rotting in my garage.

You never struck me as the kind of guy to play MMORPGs. That's pretty cool (as long as it's not WoW).

I have 3 active games, though I really only play one. EQ, since April 1999, haven't played since Last September though. Vanguard, but barely play it. And Dungeons and Dragons Online, it is a bit stale right now though. I tried the original game UO, but griefing was big time when I tried it. Have tried Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot and Horizons. Ohh and another that failed, can't think of the name now.

I suggest giving Ragnarok Online a try. I liked it.

I do not play games with unrestricted PvP. I have no desire to have my gaming experience dependant on some 12 year old that thinks killing other players is fun. Well and I am no good at PvP LOL.

I play Last Chaos, America's Army, Project Torque and sometimes Runescape.

I'm currently in the application process of joining a large clan.

I have 3 active games, though I really only play one. EQ, since April 1999, haven't played since Last September though. Vanguard, but barely play it. And Dungeons and Dragons Online, it is a bit stale right now though. I tried the original game UO, but griefing was big time when I tried it. Have tried Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot and Horizons. Ohh and another that failed, can't think of the name now.

You should try Last Chaos. It's awesome. It has PvP but only on a few servers. If you sign up for the game go to the Katar servers. Crits don't transfer over servers. I have a lvl 31 Healer (Archer) that I can help anyone willing to check it out to help with. I also have several clanmates that play as well that I know will be willing to help out.

I tried EQ, Guildwars and SW Galaxies for a while but they became too time consuming. Hell, I played SW Galaxies right after some rift between the game creators and the players where it was like a ghost town and a waste of money. I remember playing quake 2 on campus servers bck in the 90s and thinking that its multi player (up to 16 then, i think) function would make a great online multi-player but they just don't really do it for me anymore.

Now BAttlefield 2 and 2142 are bad ass online multiplayer games. If you ever get sniped by DoobieMcTokin don't blame me or god; it's the nature of things.

We need a gaming forum. To just talk about games and gaming. I play several MMORPG's and play a lot of Computer War games. Before the Computer I played board games, I have about 100 old wargames rotting in my garage.

The Computers forum specifically mentions "gaming" in description as a subtopic.

That is not suitable for what you want? I know nothing of "gaming."

The Computers forum specifically mentions "gaming" in description as a subtopic.

That is not suitable for what you want? I know nothing of "gaming."

Don't lie Gunny. You know you're always playing The Sims with Shattered.

They got like 6 kids together and live in a trailer park in Arkansas. Gunny is a stay at home dad, while Shattered supports them as a truck driver. :lol:

They got like 6 kids together and live in a trailer park in Arkansas. Gunny is a stay at home dad, while Shattered supports them as a truck driver. :lol:

Don't be silly. A trailer park wouldn't even hold my shoes, and I'm much too short to drive a truck.

Need to find me a new game. No kids, and a home that'll hold all my weights.:cool:

Need to find me a new game. No kids, and a home that'll hold all my weights.:cool:

Lets create a Security Company and protect politicians in Iraq. Bet some of them would love to have non Muslim Body Guards they didn't need to wonder day to day if Allah had ordered them to kill them.

outside_mmorpg.jpg

Forum List

Back