Game Over, Hillary

Don't blame me if you couldn't pass a Testing Methods class to save your life.

uh-oh shogun's bringing up his prestigious alma-mater and degree in the most respected and difficult areas of collegiate study

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

try watching movies shogun...when you aren't throwing darts at pictures of woman...

jurassic park? amber? mosquito blood? lol...there's genetic make=up

lol...fully functionally...well sans growth into actually being that is.

hmm what is that a metaphor for?

lol.

and little shogun's toy argument showing how most mericans see themselves as pro-choice?
lol...that's from how the question is formulated?
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :rofl:
semantics?
actually it's called factual biology.
yeah zygots equal babies.
lol.
is that before they get the tail or after?
:rofl: :cool:

Factual biology, eh?

Hey man, I realize I just shat upon the only magazine you enjoy reading this side of 35 so feel free to email USA today and direct your half-assed insight their way.

uh-oh shogun's bringing up his prestigious alma-mater and degree in the most respected and difficult areas of collegiate study

I'll compare it with your education anyday, dude..

somehow, dropping out from a community college just doesn't seem all that impressive.

what they didn't teach you about cloning there at the backwoods institute of 'higher' learning.

:clap2:

cloning is sexual reproduction now?

WOW.

I think you took the movie Animal House a bit too seriously during your semester and a half.

Factual biology, eh? Hey man, I realize I just shat upon the only magazine you enjoy reading this side of 35 so feel free to email USA today and direct your half-assed insight their way.

it's cool bro - i'll see when ya get back up...

CJLRRACC.jpg

try watching movies shogun...when you aren't throwing darts at pictures of woman...
jurassic park? amber? mosquito blood? lol...there's genetic make=up
lol...fully functionally...well sans growth into actually being that is.
hmm what is that a metaphor for?
lol.

WOW.

yes.. ID take my reproductive direction from.. a work of fiction too...

not to mention that prehistoric mosquito blood is, uh FULLY FUNCTIONABLE?

:rofl:

yup sure did NAIL me with that one, lemme tellya!

:cool:

so test tube babies aren't babies.

dude do i need to handicap myself again?

going back to Ms. magazine...

it's cool bro - i'll see when ya get back up...

CJLRRACC.jpg

I know.. I should go hang myself RIGHT NOW after a scientific zinger like.. uh... making reference to Jurasic Park.

Hey, just so you know, Soilent green is made from people!

so test tube babies aren't babies.

dude do i need to handicap myself again?

going back to Ms. magazine...

test tube babies are fertilized embryos. Meiosis, bitch.

:rofl: :rofl:

proabably NOT just like your booger or infatuation with fiction movies.

percentage of adults who would favor the following laws or proposals:
Requiring doctors to inform patients about alternatives to abortion before performing the procedure 88%
Requiring women seeking abortions to wait 24 hours before having the procedure done 78%
Requiring women under 18 to get parental consent for any abortion 73%
Requiring that the husband of a married woman be notified if she decides to have an abortion 72%
A law that would make it illegal to perform a specific abortion procedure conducted in the last six months of pregnancy known as a "partial birth abortion," except in cases necessary to save the life of the mother 70%
A constitutional amendment to ban abortion in all circumstances, except when necessary to save the life of the mother 38%
Source: USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll conducted Friday-Sunday of 1,002 adults. Margin of error: +/-3 percentage points.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-01-15-abortion-usat_x.htm

yup.. NOOOO concensus, Larkin says. the mid 70s in percentage truly mean nothing to the lil guy.

* Judicial nominations. Abortion rights advocates fear that President Bush will fill any Supreme Court vacancy with an abortion opponent and that a GOP-controlled Senate will confirm the nominee. The abortion issue also could figure in battles over lower-court appointments.
* Congress. Anti-abortion activists expect the Senate to quickly pass bills, supported in the House, that would limit abortions — particularly late-term procedures dubbed by opponents as "partial birth abortions."
* State legislatures. In a report Wednesday, an abortion rights group said states enacted 34 measures limiting abortion last year.

yup.. NO concensus! they must all be woman hating men anyway.

A judge willing to pull back on Roe will not get nominated by the Democratic majority senate, even if McCain is elected imo.

Shog seems to think the majority of Americans want the state to decide if a woman gives birth or not. His statistics show him wrong over and over again.

Shog seems to think the majority of Americans want the state to decide if a woman gives birth or not. His statistics show him wrong over and over again.

even the readers of Ms. Magazine know that...

A judge willing to pull back on Roe will not get nominated by the Democratic majority senate, even if McCain is elected imo.

personally that's seems like a heck of gamble...and not just for the right to discharge a thimble of genetic material...i'm too lazy to research..but don't bush's nominee contradict that?

have to admit it makes the prospect of having to vote for hillary more stomachable.

even the readers of Ms. Magazine know that...

I just double checked his statistics. According to what he's posted, in 2003, 38% of the country favored a total ban on abortion. And in 2007, only 5% of the country favored a total ban on abortion.

I wonder if we should point this out to him or will it cause his head to explode?

It's evidence indicative of that CONSENSUS you seem to think is a myth.

So you think that poll you were touting and quoted 100 times until it came back to bite you in the ass is somehow imaginary now?

There is no consensus on what restrictions should be in place for abortion. You cited the poll, don't back out of it now.

then the issue goes on for another 20 years. and, I disagree. I think Mccain would not break from the will of the people who put him in office.

No, Shog seems to think that there is a relevant arguement still waging it's own little war on this country and you sure as hell don't have the upper hand like you thnk you do. MY number reflect that abortion is not an issue that is widely accepted this far after the 60s like civil rights has been. MY numbers reflect a clear majority that are not about to give you open season on baby killing. Outside of larkin's opinion, "MORE RESTRICTIONS" do not support your goofy fucking fembot position.

I just double checked his statistics. According to what he's posted, in 2003, 38% of the country favored a total ban on abortion. And in 2007, only 5% of the country favored a total ban on abortion.

I wonder if we should point this out to him or will it cause his head to explode?

Please do.. and while you are at it, why don't you go ahead and add the stats that you left out too.

I'll show you how to figure out what "MORE RESTRICTIONS" and "ONLY IN THE CASE OF MOTHER DEATH" means.

notice, not a single demographic said "LESS RESTRICTIONS" outside of your measly 38%. Wanna actually do the math or is it still necessary to convelude the data?

Forum List

Back