Game Over, Hillary

really? the fetus chose to be an inconvenience to you and CHOSE your stomach like you do smoky bars?

wow. you sure do have some mighty feti wherever the hell you call home.

and, it's not because they CHOOSE to have sex. I've said it over and over and over again (as if you really gave a fuck about my actual posts) to fuck as often as you want... But, be responsible for your own actions. If you can fathom telling a man too fucking bad then expect the same when the alternative is your "right" to scrape out baby brains for the sake of birth control.

Show the studies that prove that second hand smoke in intermittent doses has any adverse effect on the fetus.

Anyway, the exception is included in the bill. Women will NOT be forced to deliver babies or have c-sections if you have a situation like hydrocephalus (and I believe that is the only situation where it would be necessary... unless you have a baby lodged in the birth canal....which does happen even with normal babies and is why it's idiotic to choose vaginal delivery over c-section in such cases.) I can't think of a single medical reason why a c-section would not be preferrable to partial birth abortion, PARTICULARLY if the child's head is oversized. The whole problem is that the birth canal can't accomodate the size of the head, and the result of a baby being lodged in the birth canal is frequently death to both mother and child in damn short order. Why mess around with trying to deflate the head and hoping it will be small enough, while the mother is bleeding and laboring, when you can have a c-section in about 10 minutes and there's no risk of a stuck baby at ALL and as far as I know, no risk of bleeding to death. Women bleed to death because their cervix is dilated and the placenta either isn't detached, is torn, or is only partially expelled.

That doesn't happen with c-sections, and the doctors have access to the bleeders....unlike the situation where a baby is being delivered vaginally.

P.S. My knowledge comes from four kids, one horrible miscarriage at 4.5 months and years of raising livestock and having an ICU nurse for a mom (oh, and my niece is in medical school...just started her internship. Go Rachel!) I've had many careers, but physician is not one of them.

Forum List

Back