Game of Thrones

vaaqfccxr3k21.jpg

Tormund Giantsbane adores Brienne of Tarth.

But I ship her with Jaime, hence Tormund will have to die. So sad.

There are two season 8 trailers out now, neither of which shows much of interest. People can look them up on Youtube if interested.

Things I've read -- there are two massive battle scenes, bigger than The Battle of the Bastards or The Loot Train. One happens outside Kings Landing. I think it's a good assumption the other will be near Winterfell.

Some predictions -- Khaleesi dies about halfway through the season, after having Jon's baby. Arya and The Hound go OnTheRoadAgain, and Nymeria joins them.
Sam will end up on the Iron Throne

There are two season 8 trailers out now, neither of which shows much of interest. People can look them up on Youtube if interested.

Things I've read -- there are two massive battle scenes, bigger than The Battle of the Bastards or The Loot Train. One happens outside Kings Landing. I think it's a good assumption the other will be near Winterfell.

Some predictions -- Khaleesi dies about halfway through the season, after having Jon's baby. Arya and The Hound go OnTheRoadAgain, and Nymeria joins them.

I don't think Daenerys is going to die.

Predictions:

- Bran will warg Raegal to fight the Ice King controlling the Zombie Viserion; both dragons will die...leaving Drogon as the last dragon.
- Jon Snow and the Ice King will fight a 1:1 battle to the death - Jon will win and survive
- Arya, will plot to wear Baelish's face to kill Cersei.
- Jamie will actually kill Cersei, only he will stab her in the front instead of the back.
- Jorah Mormont will die saving Daenerys' life.

Predictions:

- Bran will warg Raegal to fight the Ice King controlling the Zombie Viserion; both dragons will die...leaving Drogon as the last dragon.
- Jon Snow and the Ice King will fight a 1:1 battle to the death - Jon will win and survive
- Jamie will actually kill Cersei, only he will stab her in the front instead of the back.
Sam is the only one in the Kingdom who knows how they defeated the White Walkers a thousand years ago. He also has his family sword of Valerian Steel.
When all appears lost, Sam will come forward and kill the Ice King

They will make him King as a reward

Predictions:

Sam is the only one in the Kingdom who knows how they defeated the White Walkers a thousand years ago. He also has his family sword of Valerian Steel.

And Drogon will be his mount

Predictions:

He'd rather be a Wizard.

Jon will be King.

'Game of Thrones' first look: Inside the brutal battle to make season 8

Game of Thrones first look: Inside the brutal battle to make season 8
'You are broken as a human and want to cry': An exclusive spoiler-free journey behind the scenes of the final season

"The episode is expected to be the longest consecutive battle sequence ever committed to film, and brings the largest number of GoT major characters together since the show’s debut episode in 2011 (“You can’t have this many actors on set, there are too many egos!” jokes Harington).

“What we have asked the production team and crew to do this year truly has never been done in television or in a movie,” says co-executive producer Bryan Cogman. “This final face-off between the Army of the Dead and the army of the living is completely unprecedented and relentless and a mixture of genres even within the battle. There are sequences built within sequences built within sequences. David and Dan [wrote] an amazing puzzle and Miguel came in and took it apart and put it together again. It’s been exhausting but I think it will blow everybody away.”

“Exhausting” is quite the understatement. The episode required 11 weeks of grueling night shoots. Imagine up to 750 people working all night long for nearly three months in the middle of open rural countryside: The temperatures are freezing in the low 30s; they’re laboring in icy rain and piercing wind, thick, ankle-deep mud; reeking horse manure and choking smoke. The stars of Game of Thrones require some coaxing to get candid about their experience because nobody wants to sound like they’re whinging (as The Hound would say). But if you spend even a brief time on set you realize staging the battle was unprecedentedly brutal."

The last and biggest battle is the battle of Winterfell. Dani is Jon's aunt. His claim to the Iron Throne is stronger than hers. But, he has to prove that he is truly of the Dragon. Fire cannot harm a True Targaryen. Jon will become Jon the unburnt and fight the dead king with fire.

Arguably one of the best TV series ever created and the new season starts April 14th I believe.

As I didn't pay a lot of attention early on in the shows infancy, I have decided to rewatch all 7 seasons. Found it online and am starting it tonight.
Screen-Shot-2019-05-17-at-7.19.49-PM.png

Forum List

Back