Game of Thrones Season 7

SPOILER ALERT!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!1!!1 THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS MOTHERFUCKING AEGON TARGARYEN VI !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

giphy.gif

R + L = Aegon of House Targaryen, the Sixth of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne!

This is my brother Aegon, this is my other brother Aegon.

Do you believe in Magic?

Do you believe in dragons who not only can fly and breathe fire, but can breathe fire indefinitely, with no need to re-fuel or re-charge in any way?

Do you believe in a dead-zombie-dragon who can breathe fire SO HOT that it can melt a wall that is not only 700 feet high, but also AT LEAST 100 feet thick? And I don't mean stand in one spot and go at it to melt one section of the ice, but to melt this 100-foot thick wall while merely flying past it? That be some HOT motherfucking flames!

Do you believe in an army of let's say 100,000 utterly fearless zombies who are totally controlled by one guy, who never need to eat, drink, sleep, or stop to take a piss? [a field general's dream, to be sure] Really?

What's the expression? "Jump the shark"?

There must be a limit to the writer's expectation that the reader (viewer) will suspend his/her disbelief, and these writers have gone waaaaaaaay past that limit. It is an entertaining farce at this point.

Do you believe in Magic?

Do you believe in dragons who not only can fly and breathe fire, but can breathe fire indefinitely, with no need to re-fuel or re-charge in any way?

Do you believe in a dead-zombie-dragon who can breathe fire SO HOT that it can melt a wall that is not only 700 feet high, but also AT LEAST 100 feet thick? And I don't mean stand in one spot and go at it to melt one section of the ice, but to melt this 100-foot thick wall while merely flying past it? That be some HOT motherfucking flames!

Do you believe in an army of let's say 100,000 utterly fearless zombies who are totally controlled by one guy, who never need to eat, drink, sleep, or stop to take a piss? [a field general's dream, to be sure] Really?

There must be a limit to the writer's expectation that the reader (viewer) will suspend his/her disbelief, and these writers have gone waaaaaaaay past that limit. It is an entertaining farce at this point.

Um this is the fantasy genre that means reality is infinitely bent? Jump the shark? Um not even close! Season 6 was better, but it was still a great season nonetheless. I am just upset there are only 7 episode left! [emoji26]

This show will not jump the shark! It will be a classic show. In my opinion the best ever and second place isn't even close.

Ratings do not mean a show has not jumped the shark (see the walking dead), but it's ratings are unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Watching Game of Thrones can induce paranoia. No one can be trusted and no one is who they think they are, or used to be, and no matter what you are convinced is going to happen, or just did happen, doesn't or won't.

I was misled into thinking tonight's episode was the end of the series. So at around 10:15 with only ten minutes to go I was in a quandary wondering what the hell was going on. Only ten more minutes to kill Cerci, to catch up with the prick who ran off with the castrated guy's sister, to get even for killing the dragon and avoid being burned by its zombie incarnation, and on and on. There wasn't enough time for anything. It wasn't until the last two minutes that I finally realized this wasn't the final episode -- just this season's final episode.

No point in trying to figure out what's coming because based on all that's happened so far it wouldn't surprise me if John Snow who isn't John Snow hooks up with Cerci and Arya gets it on with the little guy.

Anyway, when does the next season start?

One last thought: it was good to see the sneaky bastard, Littlefinger, switched off. But it was too quick. He deserved something more slow and imaginative.
You've got 6 90 minute GoT episodes left, my friend. Sadly, they're well over a year, possibly 2, away.

2 yrs away? Seriously WTF

Jon is definitely impervious to cold, not sure about fire yet. I mean, you don't get into the water for a length of time in freezing ice water, and get to swim out of it and not have to take your clothes off to immediately dry off. That's Survivorman 101. :) So he can't be killed by cold, question is whether he can be killed by fire. My bet is both don't hurt him due to his lineage.

But what a great episode!!!!!! Wow... I thoroughly enjoyed that!! I really want to watch it again tomorrow (today), before I comment further. But that was probably the best episode yet. The drama was so high-tension during the first half, almost had Cleganebowl. And the 2nd half delivered equally.

Sucks that it's gonna take almost 2 years for the next season... But that was the way to end season 7!!! I loved it!

I'm pretty sure his surviving after the dip in icewater was just poor writing. :p

I also don't think that all Targaryans are immune to fire.

Let me get this straight. If the Night King didn't get the dragon he wouldn't have been able to take down the wall. So that recovery and rescue mission was a really bad idea!

It was ridiculous

The captured living dead was ignored by Cersei......let the others fight

The Dragon tears down the wall

Bad trade

Do you believe in Magic?

Um this is the fantasy genre that means reality is infinitely bent? Jump the shark? Um not even close! Season 6 was better, but it was still a great season nonetheless. I am just upset there are only 7 episode left! [emoji26]

This show will not jump the shark! It will be a classic show. In my opinion the best ever and second place isn't even close.

Ratings do not mean a show has not jumped the shark (see the walking dead), but it's ratings are unreal!

Agree...GOT has been the best TV show ever.....quite an accomplishment

If it were a movie.......it may still be the best

Watching Game of Thrones can induce paranoia. No one can be trusted and no one is who they think they are, or used to be, and no matter what you are convinced is going to happen, or just did happen, doesn't or won't.

I was misled into thinking tonight's episode was the end of the series. So at around 10:15 with only ten minutes to go I was in a quandary wondering what the hell was going on. Only ten more minutes to kill Cerci, to catch up with the prick who ran off with the castrated guy's sister, to get even for killing the dragon and avoid being burned by its zombie incarnation, and on and on. There wasn't enough time for anything. It wasn't until the last two minutes that I finally realized this wasn't the final episode -- just this season's final episode.

No point in trying to figure out what's coming because based on all that's happened so far it wouldn't surprise me if John Snow who isn't John Snow hooks up with Cerci and Arya gets it on with the little guy.

One last thought: it was good to see the sneaky bastard, Littlefinger, switched off. But it was too quick. He deserved something more slow and imaginative.
2019 is the next season 8.
Could be sooner. We can hope.

And now our watch begins. :laugh:
HBO thinks......we end this thing, all our subscribers drop off

Nope. HBO is ready for another show in the same world but with different people. Fans will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they did a show about Brienne and Tormunds monster children all grown up and in the future? :rofl:

Nope. HBO is ready for another show in the same world but with different people. Fans will not be going anywhere anytime soon.
I think HBO will wait until the new show is fully taped before they end the original

Though I hate it......I think 2019 is realistic
Keep your subscribers waiting

Jon is definitely impervious to cold, not sure about fire yet. I mean, you don't get into the water for a length of time in freezing ice water, and get to swim out of it and not have to take your clothes off to immediately dry off. That's Survivorman 101. :) So he can't be killed by cold, question is whether he can be killed by fire. My bet is both don't hurt him due to his lineage.

But what a great episode!!!!!! Wow... I thoroughly enjoyed that!! I really want to watch it again tomorrow (today), before I comment further. But that was probably the best episode yet. The drama was so high-tension during the first half, almost had Cleganebowl. And the 2nd half delivered equally.

Sucks that it's gonna take almost 2 years for the next season... But that was the way to end season 7!!! I loved it!

I'm pretty sure his surviving after the dip in icewater was just poor writing. :p

I also don't think that all Targaryans are immune to fire.

You may be 100% right! Only Dany has been tested in that regard, and Jon may be just poor writing. It's gonna take a long time to find out.

I've heard they are leaning towards the prequels, which really isn't a big draw for me since you know where things are going to end up. Like Star Wars. Even if they were written better, you still know little Anakin will end up going to the dark side, so there's no real drama building when he's tempted. The surprise isn't what's going to happen, but how it will happen. I'm just personally not a prequel fan. The 70's planet of the apes prequels, Prometheus, Scorpion King, some of the Hannibal movies...

So if they do that prequel bit, I hope they stay away from the stories we know well. Maybe focus on Dorne or the Dothraki, or the rise of the slavers or something. I would almost rather see a post-GOT series spinoff. Maybe taking a current minor character to become the leader of the Knights Watch and his rebuilding up there? Be it Jorah Mormont, Gendry, Edd, Grey Worm, Bronn or Jaime. No matter who wins, you have one. Someone taking the job, or someone with a banishment promotion. Brienne being the first female lord commander? Lets face it, most of the guys on that show aren't going to get paid going forward what they would leading a spinoff.

Something like what Frasier was to Cheers rather than what Caprica was to Battlestar Galactica.

Forum List

Back