Game of Thrones Season 6

Another good episode.

Best part of the episode was seeing Ollie's lifeless body.

Danny seems to be in dire straits but I think it will be 2 episodes she is back in charge of Meera with a new Khlasar at her side.

So death freed Jon of his oath, what is he doing now? I think he might go to live amongst the freemen.

Ramsay might be a psycho but he seems to be making good strategic alliances in the North. And now he has Rickon. I wonder what he is going to do with him. My bet is he is going to offer up Rickon if Sansa returns. That will be the message to Castle Black.

Predictions

(1) Jon goes live amongst the Wildings.
(2) Sansa makes it to Castle Black, but Jon is not there. She sends Women knight to get him (forgot her name).
(3) Ramsay sends word to Castle Black, Sansa for Rickon, but they know Ramsay will also kill Rickon.
(4) Jon returns with a plan to take Winterfell.
(5) Bran discovers Llanya (Ned's sister) is the mother of Job whose father was the Targaryen captor.
(6) Littlefinger marches the Knights of Vale North. His plan along was marry Sansa to Ramsay the psycho. Have him kill Sansa so he can unit the houses still loyal to the Starks under his banner. It works, but he also allies with Jon and the Wildings.
(7) Cersi and Jamie set a trap for the faith militants. They end up slaughtering all of them except the high septer and the cousin. Both are tortured before killed.

This season has been pretty good. Looking forward to the rest.

Will Arya get revenge on that **** who brutalized her when she was blind? And what was the point of that, exactly?

But one of the things that keeps viewers hooked on this show is that the bad guys don't always end up dead. Just like real life.

Will Arya get revenge on that **** who brutalized her when she was blind? And what was the point of that, exactly?

But one of the things that keeps viewers hooked on this show is that the bad guys don't always end up dead. Just like real life.

Teaching her to survive with her other senses. Did you notice she was able to dodge the blond girls attacks and was able to win the battle without her sight!

It is an important test. She is already an efficient and deadly killer (remember how she killed the knight last episode). I can't wait to see what she becomes.

My guess is the reason he had her recite her list is those scumbags on her list are all going to be her assisted targets.

Another good episode.

Best part of the episode was seeing Ollie's lifeless body.

Danny seems to be in dire straits but I think it will be 2 episodes she is back in charge of Meera with a new Khlasar at her side.

So death freed Jon of his oath, what is he doing now? I think he might go to live amongst the freemen.

Ramsay might be a psycho but he seems to be making good strategic alliances in the North. And now he has Rickon. I wonder what he is going to do with him. My bet is he is going to offer up Rickon if Sansa returns. That will be the message to Castle Black.

Predictions

(1) Jon goes live amongst the Wildings.
(2) Sansa makes it to Castle Black, but Jon is not there. She sends Women knight to get him (forgot her name).
(3) Ramsay sends word to Castle Black, Sansa for Rickon, but they know Ramsay will also kill Rickon.
(4) Jon returns with a plan to take Winterfell.
(5) Bran discovers Llanya (Ned's sister) is the mother of Job whose father was the Targaryen captor.
(6) Littlefinger marches the Knights of Vale North. His plan along was marry Sansa to Ramsay the psycho. Have him kill Sansa so he can unit the houses still loyal to the Starks under his banner. It works, but he also allies with Jon and the Wildings.
(7) Cersi and Jamie set a trap for the faith militants. They end up slaughtering all of them except the high septer and the cousin. Both are tortured before killed.

This season has been pretty good. Looking forward to the rest.
I haven't done too bad.
(1) Was wrong, but the Wilding seem to be ready to fight along side Snowe
(2) I wrong but she did make it to castle black.
(3) got this one
(4) Jon didn't leave but he is planning on taking back Winterfell
(5) not yet but soon
(6) called this one
(7) this seems to be the plan

Man the scene with Danny was awesome burn all the khals and walk out of the burning house.

Now she has the Dorthaki Horde behind her once again

Man the scene with Danny was awesome burn all the khals and walk out of the burning house.

That scene where Sansa and Jon reunite was among the happiest moments Game of Thrones has ever had.

Osha's death? A terrible moment. I can't believe the Umber's actually betrayed the Starks! That puts an end to the theory of the "Grand Northern Conspiracy" since the Umber's, the most loyal Stark bannermen, gave up Osha and Rickon so easily. I don't know what the show has to gain by seeing yet another Stark tortured and beaten. This is the first time I roll my eyes at the show screwing over yet another character. Even if the Starks retake Winterfell, there was no point in killing Rickon's direwolf and letting him be tortured by Ramsey for an episode or two.

That scene where Sansa and Jon reunite was among the happiest moments Game of Thrones has ever had.

Osha's death? A terrible moment. I can't believe the Umber's actually betrayed the Starks! That puts an end to the theory of the "Grand Northern Conspiracy" since the Umber's, the most loyal Stark bannermen, gave up Osha and Rickon so easily. I don't know what the show has to gain by seeing yet another Stark tortured and beaten. This is the first time I roll my eyes at the show screwing over yet another character. Even if the Starks retake Winterfell, there was no point in killing Rickon's direwolf and letting him be tortured by Ramsey for an episode or two.

No I think the conspiracy is still in play. I think the Umbers want to unit the North against the Boltons and I think he is taking a risk to do this.

No I think the conspiracy is still in play. I think the Umbers want to unit the North against the Boltons and I think he is taking a risk to do this.
If giving up Rickon and Osha was a ploy, then Osha wouldn't have died. I think the Umber's betrayed Rickon and they killed his Direwolf. I thought maybe that wolf head was too small before, and that the Umber's showing up right after Roose Bolton died meant that something was in the works; but then Osha was killed proving she was a real prisoner and not part of some plan.

Haaaa, and Dani walks out of the fire, totally nude, to yet another adoring army. Jon Snow needs her and these armies of hers, really quickly.

If giving up Rickon and Osha was a ploy, then Osha wouldn't have died. I think the Umber's betrayed Rickon and they killed his Direwolf. I thought maybe that wolf head was too small before, and that the Umber's showing up right after Roose Bolton died meant that something was in the works; but then Osha was killed proving she was a real prisoner and not part of some plan.

She's a wilding, even if there was a plan, the lords of the north wouldn't hesitate using her in this way.

I don't think Northmen care much for Wildlings. They might not have cared whether she lived it died.

I don't think Northmen care much for Wildlings. They might not have cared whether she lived it died.
Yeah but would they have gone against a Stark and killed his companion and his Direwolf?

Yeah but would they have gone against a Stark and killed his companion and his Direwolf?
I don't think that is his Direwolf

I don't think that is his Direwolf
I didn't think so either until Osha died. No way would Rickon agree to a plan where he and his Direwolf were protected but Osha wasn't.

Forum List

Back