Game of Thrones Season 6

Totally AWESOME. Totally.
Wasn't it? Blew me away about four times......

Indeed. And getting the confirmation that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar and Leanna was quite good.

Cersei is turning into The Mad Queen - is Jamie going to become the Queen Slayer to keep her from burning all of King's Landing?

I don't think she has any enemies left to burn. all the people who hate her are on the outside, looking in.

She has plenty of enemies "outside". Dorne, the Vale, and the entire Tyrell army wasn't in the Sept, for starters.

Yep, but again, they are outside, and she now has control of the entire armed force of Kings Landing, AND the Lannister army.

And I have a sinking feeling there is more wildfire hidden around.

Indeed. And getting the confirmation that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna was quite good.

Cersei is turning into The Mad Queen - is Jamie going to become the Queen Slayer to keep her from burning all of King's Landing?
How much of that green stuff is left now?

The Mad King had the entire city rigged to burn up. The tell was when Qyburn responded to Cersie "on much more" or something like that when confirming the rumor they had heard about. The small army of whisperers has probably ferreted them out.

Indeed. And getting the confirmation that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar and Leanna was quite good.

I don't think she has any enemies left to burn. all the people who hate her are on the outside, looking in.

She has plenty of enemies "outside". Dorne, the Vale, and the entire Tyrell army wasn't in the Sept, for starters.

Yep, but again, they are outside, and she now has control of the entire armed force of Kings Landing, AND the Lannister army.

Oh there is! The city is has stashes hidden underneath it all over the place.

Stand by for Little Finger to be a nasty villain we want to kill.

Yep. He was always a creep, but when he gave Roz to Goffrey to kill, that sealed the deal. He deserves a poetic karmic death like Ramsay's.

Last edited:

I think that is where Tyrion comes in. He knows the city is rigged to explode. He has even used it

He will know how to defeat it

I think that is where Tyrion comes in. He knows the city is rigged to explode. He has even used it

He will know how to defeat it

My prediction: Jamie kills Cersei to keep her from setting the city on fire when it is under siege by the alliance.

04694157876262177082.jpg

Word is they are open to a spin off after GOT concludes

Any ideas on which character?

My prediction for how GOT will end

The entire show is built on who will ultimately rule from the Iron Throne. Right now, Cersei holds it with Jon Snow and Dani and her dragons trying to take it. Other candidates are Tyrion and maybe Littlefinger

But the person who will be holding the throne in the end will be...........Sam

There is a scene from last season where Sam enters the Library at the Citadel and it is like Raiders in the Lost Arc with books as far as the eye can see. All the accumulated knowledge of mankind

While all the others are involved in a power struggle, Sam will be studying. During the power struggle, the White Walkers will come down from the north and be unstoppable.

Sam will find the book from a thousand years ago on how they defeated the White Walkers. Being he is Sam, nobody will listen to him but Jon Snow. With Snows army of Wildings, they will take on the White Walkers. Jon will be killed by the King of the White Walkers and it will be Sam who kills him with the sword he stole from his father

Being the man who saved the Seven Kingdoms and the smartest man in the realm...Sam will take the throne

I'm still making up my mind about what may or may not happen in the next season, but I do know one thing: if there isn't a sequence involving dragons flying around beneath the moon door at the supposedly invulnerable Eyrie, oh, what a waste!

Forum List

Back