Game of Thrones Season 6

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1462216760.777145.jpg

Lol

By Book VI, if you keep thinking the Starks are heroes, you just haven't paid any attention at all to the past 5 books. JRR Martin is an evil liberal troll who hates heroes especially white men and can't wait to kill them off in droves.

Dany gets BBQd by one of her dragons

TimeBandits.jpg

Hey, Tyrion! Come out and play!!

So glad I stopped watching this stupid fucking show

By Book VI, if you keep thinking the Starks are heroes, you just haven't paid any attention at all to the past 5 books. JRR Martin is an evil liberal troll who hates heroes especially white men and can't wait to kill them off in droves.

Dany gets BBQd by one of her dragons

TimeBandits.jpg

Hey, Tyrion! Come out and play!!

So glad I stopped watching this stupid fucking show

Didn't you already start a thread on this? Why not stick to trolling that thread?

5 best characters (still alive):
(1) Tyrion - who else. He gets better every scene he is in. I loved the story to the dragons about him wanting one.
(2) Varys - Great character in so many ways. Tyrion and Varys make an awesome pair.
(3) Jon Snowe - Come on who didn't get excited to see him resurrected.
(4) Wun Wun - the Giant is bad ass.
T(5) Arya - she is just bad ass. I can't wait until she finishes her training.
T(5) Bronn (give him some airtime already)
Worth mentioning: Mother of Dragons, Torrund (the Wilding), Sir Robert Strong and Daavos.

Worst - Any and all of the Sand Snake

I don't much care for Dani anymore. She's a sucky queen. But I am glad Tyrion freed the dragons!
Hoda. I want to learn more about him.
Varys is so....MDK-ish, but MDK has a dick. Still, same personalities.
Snow...I adore him.
Giant dude. Love him.

The rest can all die for all I care. Especially Ramsey, Ceries, Arya, Sansa, Sand People. (Sand people are AWFUL actors).

And the baby/mama eaten by dogs scene was not shown in graphic detail. We all knew it was gonna happen. Ramsey leading them there, bunch of dogs in kennels...come on. Dinner bell time.
And right after that scene that was not really a scene...Jon awakens. Great timing for sad happy!

I don't much care for Dani anymore. She's a sucky queen. But I am glad Tyrion freed the dragons!
Hoda. I want to learn more about him.
Varys is so....MDK-ish, but MDK has a dick. Still, same personalities.
Snow...I adore him.
Giant dude. Love him.

The rest can all die for all I care. Especially Ramsey, Ceries, Arya, Sansa, Sand People. (Sand people are AWFUL actors).

And the baby/mama eaten by dogs scene was not shown in graphic detail. We all knew it was gonna happen. Ramsey leading them there, bunch of dogs in kennels...come on. Dinner bell time.
And right after that scene that was not really a scene...Jon awakens. Great timing for sad happy!
What is MDK?

Dani still has a great story ahead. I like her character. I knew the baby and mother were done once he was born, but they way they did it was particularly violent!

Arya, seriously you don't like her? She is an awesome character they way she took out that child rapist knight last season was awesome.

Great special effects when the dwarf unhooked the dragons but aren't they still captives in the tombs? Also, when the witch revived Jon Snow I think his stab wounds should have disappeared. :dunno:

MDK is a poster here. He is not a eunuch..he is gay. And wonderful!

I do not like arya because her storyline is extremely boring to me, as is Bran's. Maybe it will pick up though.

MDK is a poster here. He is not a eunuch..he is gay. And wonderful!

I do not like arya because her storyline is extremely boring to me, as is Bran's. Maybe it will pick up though.

I am not familiar with MDK.

I guess we have different taste. I think her story is one of the best. When all is said and done she is going to be the deadliest assassin in the whole fantasy world!

we can agree to disagree and still chat about the show..which we both like a lot, yes? :)

At this point they are caught up to the books. I think the show is going to move at a much faster pace now. First two episodes I think just took care of all the predictable storylines, like Jon being brought back and Ramsey killing off all threats to him.

Sooner or later everyone is going to have to take a side. The books are called a dance of fire and ice. Dani is the fire, Jon is going to be the ice. The next episode teaser showed a flashback scene to the tower...I think the big reveal may finally be shown for what happened when Eddard Stark found his sister. I think it's obvious Jon is going to become a wrecking machine.

At this point they are caught up to the books. I think the show is going to move at a much faster pace now. First two episodes I think just took care of all the predictable storylines, like Jon being brought back and Ramsey killing off all threats to him.

Sooner or later everyone is going to have to take a side. The books are called a dance of fire and ice. Dani is the fire, Jon is going to be the ice. The next episode teaser showed a flashback scene to the tower...I think the big reveal may finally be shown for what happened when Eddard Stark found his sister. I think it's obvious Jon is going to become a wrecking machine.
I've watched the entire series and I enjoy every episode because of the overall quality of the production. But except for the little fellow, the big blond lesbian and the little blond with the dragons, I haven't the slightest idea of who is who, what is what, what is happening, or why.

The only thing which is clear to me is the writers are making liberal use of the unexpected to stimulate interest. Nothing that happens is surprising. It's a bit like an LSD experience.

Brienne is a warrior fighter and kick some major ass. Doesn't make her lesbian to be a strong woman.

Brienne is a warrior fighter and kick some major ass. Doesn't make her lesbian to be a strong woman.
Nothing wrong with being a lesbian. But when I see a woman whose every countenance and bearing, from her appearance to every behavioral characteristic is masculine, and when her role in a play never suggests the slightest attraction to or from a man, I assume she is a lesbian.

Again, nothing wrong with it.

Brienne is ME. Before I started falling apart..I could do and did the same things she does..minus the sword, lol. And my hair was down to my butt.
And I ain't a lesbian.

She has no need to put on fancy clothes and shit. She is a warrior for whatever king or queen she pledges her loyalty to. But if dressed up? Wow.

Did you know..or at least I heard...that amazonian warrior women of old (greek?) cut off their right breast at a young age so they could use a bow and arrow better...and chuck a spear with better ability.

Meanwhile..here is Brienne in real life:

o-GWENDOLINE-CHRISTIE-facebook.jpg

[...]

Did you know..or at least I heard...that amazonian warrior women of old (greek?) cut off their right breast at a young age so they could use a bow and arrow better...and chuck a spear with better ability.

[...]
I believe that to be as fanciful a myth as that of the Greek male preference for anal sex.

Forum List

Back