Discussion in 'TV Forum' started by tedowsley, Aug 28, 2017.
Finally it's over. The finale of GoT - 7. Now the loooonnng wait for the grand finale begins!
And now, our watch begins
You know, I was kinda hoping to see a short dogfight between the dead dragon and the two living ones. Would be interesting to see what a fight of ice and fire would REALLY be like.
Well shoot..................saw the wall come down, but now have to wait another year to see the dragons go at it.
And a long watch it will be.
Yeah, two huge wars coming up. I wonder how many of the main characters will make it to the end.
Big questions I have:
1. I assume Bran saw the wall fall via the ravens, I would hope he isn't so spacy as to not warn them
2. Will the army of the dead take out Castle Black first, or just march past it?
3. Did Arya Save Littlefinger's face? is that her way into King's Landing?
4. Those other Kingsguard's looked a little peckish, are they the results of Quayburn's "experiments?"
Wow. Complicated questions.
1. He will. That was the point of him seeing the wall destroyed.
2. They are at Eastwatch, I suspect they will just head south.
3. Yes, I'm counting on that - she'll infiltrate Cersei's inner circle as Littlefinger.
4. It's winter - food is not exactly plentiful.
Of note, the EVIL dragon breathes BLUE fire. Quite symbolic and a metaphor for the dreadful death cult that Progs have become.
I'm really hoping that Arya saved Littlefinger's face, but because she killed him in public in front of all the other lords of the North, I'm thinking that if she does show up in Kings Landing as Littlefinger, there are going to be questions. Maybe she could say that Littlefinger was brought back by the Lord of Light.
And Boedicca, do you have to politicize EVERYTHING? Did you ever consider that the dragon that was turned into a part of the army of the dead breathes blue fire because they are FROZEN? Everyone's eyes are blue in the army of the dead, and all of them are running around in ice and snow.
Did Jon get Daenerys pregnant?
Separate names with a comma.