CDZ Game - Name the terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Op is rigged....................as the judge is biased...........

So prove me wrong but naming a terrorist attack against America that wasn't a direct result of American actions.
Propaganda videos aren't proof, save proof you're unable to come up with an example.
In fact, no one can give a single example because there are none.
America has always attacked first, as we see with the 1983 Beirut embassy attack.
The US propaganda machine told the world how unjustified it was, but neglected to mention how the US warships had attacked , thus joined the war, a month before America was given a bloody nose.
One more act of terrorist that wasn't, just a retaliation against the attacking force.
That applies to all terrorism against American targets.

All this off topic stuff is simply an attempt to avoid the truth being aired.

you are DEFINING as "off topic" ---anything which demonstrates that your
premise is absurd. For those who forgot-----Indofred insists that violent attacks committed by muslims against
the USA or against any americans anywhere in the world are PAYBACK (essentially allowed in confict) for US evil acts against muslim countries. ---but actions by America or any american against muslims or muslim countries is never "PAYBACK"---it is serious crime for which americans SHOULD EXPECT return violence against americns anywhere in the world or on American soil-------like gunshots
to the heads of American children---especially if the kid is jewish. Now I have cleared up any misunderstanding Thanks again, Freddie ---for your keen insights

So far ----the final answer is-----keep your bombs and your shoot outs and attacks
confined to those motivated by hatred-----so
they cannot be termed terrorist. The big flaw
in the war with Iraq was Bush SHOULD have
said "I HATE THEM". In fact----According
to the premise of Indofred----the USA was not
justified in going to war with Germany----also not a new idea

So prove me wrong but naming a terrorist attack against America that wasn't a direct result of American actions.
Propaganda videos aren't proof, save proof you're unable to come up with an example.
America has always attacked first, as we see with the 1983 Beirut embassy attack.
The US propaganda machine told the world how unjustified it was, but neglected to mention how the US warships had attacked , thus joined the war, a month before America was given a bloody nose.
One more act of terrorist that wasn't, just a retaliation against the attacking force.

The video posted was an older one quoting 27 terrorist attacks..........not all being on america.................

and no matter what is posted you will say it doesn't count anyway...............and that dog doesn't hunt.

Videos and whatever are all very well, but all I'm asking is for a poster to name one attack against the US that wasn't caused by the US.
Hunting through a video to find the information is messy, and just proves the poster can't type, or wants to hide his point, or just doesn't have a point.

I exclude attacks against given groups who just happen to be in the US, happen to be US citizens but were attacked for other reasons, and the mass of US terrorists attacking their own country.

Come on - name an attack.

Indofred insists that violent attacks committed by muslims against
the USA or against any americans

I didn't mention Muslims at all.
I said any terrorist attack - plenty of Christians, atheists, Jews and others to have a go at.

Bugger - I've just beaten myself - I can't think of a single reason behind the many Jewish JDL terrorist attacks against Americans.
I don't believe Americans were the cause of any of them.

The video posted was an older one quoting 27 terrorist attacks..........not all being on america.................

and no matter what is posted you will say it doesn't count anyway...............and that dog doesn't hunt.

Videos and whatever are all very well, but all I'm asking is for a poster to name one attack against the US that wasn't caused by the US.
Hunting through a video to find the information is messy, and just proves the poster can't type, or wants to hide his point, or just doesn't have a point.

I exclude attacks against given groups who just happen to be in the US, happen to be US citizens but were attacked for other reasons, and the mass of US terrorists attacking their own country.

Come on - name an attack.

OH----good idea-----violent attacks on groups that just happen to be in the US are excluded from being called "terrorism"
in Islamic logic. TERRIFIC------so violent attacks on muslims who happen to
be in muslim countries are ALSO not terrorism ------I CAN EXCLUDE such attacks from being termed aggressive or
terroristic. ------let me wrap my brain around this interesting concept
"duh----I shot up a mosque in Qatar because it contained persons belonging to
a group-----so it is ok"

I said any terrorist attack - plenty of Christians, atheists, Jews and others to have a go at.

Bugger - I've just beaten myself - I can't think of a single reason behind the many Jewish JDL terrorist attacks against Americans.
I don't believe Americans were the cause of any of them.

provde an example-----I will help you

I said any terrorist attack - plenty of Christians, atheists, Jews and othe
I don't believe Americans were the cause of any of them.[/QUOTE

I had this conversation with a Pakistani surgeon about 45 years ago----he explained to me no country has a legal
right to resist Islamic terrorism funded by muslims from various countries and fueled
by mosque rants, by attacking the countries that happily harbor and train the terrorists---and reward them and their families.
UNLESS THE TERRORISTS are wearing the uniform of a recognized Military at the
time they commit their murders for "the cause" ...which they aren't. They are freelancers It is the same argument now being presented by Freddie-------its the muhummad loophole which is-------da stooopid kaffiin do not murder using suicide
operatives----they ID their people and defend themselves using their recognized
agencies making the whole COUNTRY LIABLE. Pay attention to Freddie, fellow posters. It is Islamic logic and was successful in conquering---at one time----
about 1/4 of the planet. Mujahadeen are all -----A LA CARTE players. Each of them acts alone, free agent NO ONE CAN BE BLAMED EXCEPT THE ACTUAL
PERSON WHO DID THE KILLING --if he dies it is all over and if he escapes----its all over too. Got an example of JDL terrorist acts committed against bus loads of American kids?
If you want to discuss JDL terrorist attacks---cite a few

for those still confused Even Hezbollah---trained and paid and armed by Iran-------
has nothing to do with Iran. Hezbollah operatives are ALL FREE AGENTS.
Terrorism funded by Saddam Hussein---
since the 1970s----had NOTHING to do
with Iraq....... the terrorists were all free agents. ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back