Game Movies and previews

ANNOUCEMENT:

Soul Calibur III:
Namco has just announced that the fourth installment in the popular Soul Calibur fighting game series (don't forget about Soul Blade on PS1) is coming later this year exclusively on PS2. This, of course, is unfortunate news for Xbox fans or GameCube junkies hoping to go another round with The Legend of Zelda's Link. I can't wait...

You will be able to create your own character on this version,
and there is talk of online play...

Star Wars Episode III: ROTS
Anyone have some info to share on this game yet???
I don't trust the game sites with Lucas hype.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

Gamespy gave it like 4 stars, but Gamespot gave it only a 6.something. I usually only buy games that score 7.5 and up on Gamespot, since they are a really tough grader.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
did anyone buy this yet?
I'm asking cause I'm about to buy it and I wanted to know if they protected
it with maybe a one time use only code to prevent sharing.

There is no code to prevent sharing. I know because... well, never mind how I know it, go in with a bunch of guys and buy them. The maps are fun!

gop_jeff said:
There is no code to prevent sharing. I know because... well, never mind how I know it, go in with a bunch of guys and buy them. The maps are fun!
That's the plan!!!!
Thanx Jeff

The new maps for Halo are pretty fun. Few gripes:

* NO grenades on Backwash???? Grenades are my bread and butter, I've long said that if you could dual weild grenades, I would. My main plan of attack is to throw a grenade near someone, then after it hits them, run at them and attack. Now, I find myself trying to throw grenades, then just running up to people like a dumbass!

* Gemini is WAAAAAAAAAY too dark, can't see a thing!

* On Relic (is that the one on the beach?) there is a glitch with the teleport. Y'know how the teleport out on the beach has to be opened inside the base? All you have to do is jump on top of it, then jump, crouch and look down and it will take you through the warp whether it's open or not. We got the new maps one day after they came out and people were already doing that crap, how do these people come up with this stuff so fast?

And that leads to my biggest complaint which is that cheating is just getting out of control. I've heard that Bungie is going to crack down soon, but I've been hearing that since I first started playing back in December.

We haven't really discussed the relatively new maps (Turf, etc.), have we? I like those okay. My favorite thing about Turf is driving the hog through those big-ass metal doors. Simple things, folks.:D

Dan said:
The new maps for Halo are pretty fun. Few gripes:

* NO grenades on Backwash???? Grenades are my bread and butter, I've long said that if you could dual weild grenades, I would. My main plan of attack is to throw a grenade near someone, then after it hits them, run at them and attack. Now, I find myself trying to throw grenades, then just running up to people like a dumbass!

I hadn't noticed that there were no grenades. I've only played one or two rounds. The hills make it very challenging though.

* Gemini is WAAAAAAAAAY too dark, can't see a thing![/quote]

You think? I thought it was about the same as Midships. BTW, it's a great map for pistols only!

* On Relic (is that the one on the beach?) there is a glitch with the teleport. Y'know how the teleport out on the beach has to be opened inside the base? All you have to do is jump on top of it, then jump, crouch and look down and it will take you through the warp whether it's open or not. We got the new maps one day after they came out and people were already doing that crap, how do these people come up with this stuff so fast?

Hadn't noticed that. It's a cool map, really large with vehicles, and I love those!

And that leads to my biggest complaint which is that cheating is just getting out of control. I've heard that Bungie is going to crack down soon, but I've been hearing that since I first started playing back in December.

We haven't really discussed the relatively new maps (Turf, etc.), have we? I like those okay. My favorite thing about Turf is driving the hog through those big-ass metal doors. Simple things, folks.:D

Turf is my favorite new map by far. Have you tried the Brute Plasma Rifle? Sanctuary looks cool but I haven't played it much.

Sanctuary is okay, but really small. I LOVE smaller levels, so I like it a lot, it's fun for CTF or Assault.

Maybe Gemini just seemed dark on the TV I was playing on.

Backwash does have grenades, but you have to find them, you don't spawn with any.

Turf is probably one of my favorites (but there are a lot of cheaters on there), I like fighting in a city setting like that.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

bought it, played it, beat it ... it sucks

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Just bought Doom3 for Xbox.
It kicks ass!
Doom 3 has a standalone expansion out now.
They didn't make it Doom 4 because it takes place two years after the
storyline of Doom 3 and plays they same with minor some changes.
Check it out

Forum List

Back