Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

She had a blood clot, which she took blood thinners for. It's common practice. Since then, her doctor gave her a full bill of health. That's all you need to know.
Sorry, homo, but you don't get to make that decision. And using Jake's tactic of repeating the other person isn't going to work for you any better than it works for him. Hillary is sick, and the more she dodges the issue, the more people will lose confidence in her ability to do anything more than stare into space, bob her head, and cackle.
You're really into dick, aren't you? I mean SERIOUSLY into dick. Everything you post references homosexuals.

You're right: I don't get to make the decision as to who gets to see Hillary's medical records. And neither do you. That decision is hers.

Of course, I'm sure she'd be willing to release a more detailed report than she already has if Trump would man up and honor his word on releasing his medical records and his tax returns. One paragraph from his doctor proclaiming him to be the healthiest man alive doesn't really count.

What is he hiding? I know you don't care. You just have such an irrational hatred of Hillary that anybody with an R in front of their name, no matter how unfit for office and mentally unstable, will get your vote. But the rest of us look pretty unfavorably upon a man who says one thing but does another. A man who can't keep his word is less than worthless.

But the rest of us look pretty unfavorably upon a man who says one thing but does another. A man who can't keep his word is less than worthless.
But enough about (you can keep your doctor) Obama.

But the rest of us look pretty unfavorably upon a man who says one thing but does another. A man who can't keep his word is less than worthless.
But enough about (you can keep your doctor) Obama.

So why is Trump hiding his medical records behind Clinton?

What is in his medical records that he is so frightened of you seeing?

Is it related to what he is hiding in his tax records?

A letter from a paid employee is not "medical records". Try again, hack.
ALL her doctors are "paid employees." Looks like you're the one who needs to try again.
Deflect all you want but the bottom line is that Hillary will not release her medical records. She has something to hide.
Suuure. She's hiding something in the medical history she already released.

:lmao:

A letter from a paid employee is not "medical records". Try again, hack.
ALL her doctors are "paid employees." Looks like you're the one who needs to try again.
Deflect all you want but the bottom line is that Hillary will not release her medical records. She has something to hide.
Suuure. She's hiding something in the medical history she already released.

:lmao:

Why is Trump refusing to release his medical records?

They are the only records he controls- and he is not releasing them.

What is he hiding?

Forum List

Back