Gals and Bad Boys

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Many women.. not all.. find themselves attracted to the bad boys in their younger years. They pass on the the nice guys for the excitement, the danger and the heat the bad boys provide. The nice guys that place them on a pedestal, give their love too easily and aim to please them, they are bored with.

Soo.. when they find the bad boys can't be controlled with their pubescent girlish ways, they become disillusioned and over time mistrust a good percent of the men they run across. The smart ones over time realize that the nice guys are the way to go...

Of course.. the bad guy that runs across the right gal is fireworks for both.

Believe it or not, I've actually given this subject a LOT of thought,

having fallen into several relationships with the Bad and the Ugly,

and I honestly believe that it's more a matter of tossing aside all of the establishment "rules," more than any desire to actually DO bad, on our part.

ALL of us, sooner or later, just get fed up with the hypocrisy of being "good,"

since NONE of us is really good ~

we ALL have these horrific thoughts, and we do bad things to each other, and it finally reaches a boiling point,

where we HAVE to do horrible things, just so we don't fall into the mistaken idea that we're Good Folks.

That was me. Bad boys all the way through high school and college. Then I married an Eagle Scout. 24 years later (tomorrow), I am still in awe of his goodness.

To put a woman (even a girl) on a pedestal places them in an unsustainable position, and imposes standards on them they don't necessarily have a desire to conform to. On the other hand "girls just wanna have fun" and bad boys usually are of the same kith and kin in that regard

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syckLQQBShc"]Lumpy's OP summarised in one song. And no, QueerBiker, this track doesn't apply to you.[/ame]

Many women.. not all.. find themselves attracted to the bad boys in their younger years. They pass on the the nice guys for the excitement, the danger and the heat the bad boys provide. The nice guys that place them on a pedestal, give their love too easily and aim to please them, they are bored with.

Soo.. when they find the bad boys can't be controlled with their pubescent girlish ways, they become disillusioned and over time mistrust a good percent of the men they run across. The smart ones over time realize that the nice guys are the way to go...

Of course.. the bad guy that runs across the right gal is fireworks for both.

Till the age of 24, I put women them on their podest, like you said, and the women knew after a small time that in reality I am a softie and they could do anything with me and that I play to their rules. You know, I was more the guy women phoned when they moved to another house and they needed someone to help.

At age 24 somehow it changed. The most simple thing in that change was simply not to talk that much, be a bit more passive when talking to women. I had a behaviour of telling a woman all my life-story. In case of most women, I also became indifferent what they actually told me in a conversation.

I think a healthy optical appearance with a confident personality is what most women really like.

Perhaps some women see the good in the "bad" boys and are attracted to that, not what's on the outside.

I dunno.

I do know that putting anyone on a pedestal is not good - they eventually fall and that's worse than if they were never up there at all. Not a one of us is perfect and we all fall down.

Perhaps some women see the good in the "bad" boys and are attracted to that, not what's on the outside.

I dunno.

I do know that putting anyone on a pedestal is not good - they eventually fall and that's worse than if they were never up there at all. Not a one of us is perfect and we all fall down.

Agreed. Most "bad" boys have a lot of good. Sometimes, it takes a lot to remember that it's there, tho, and sometimes you even have to remind THEM that it's there...

This is why I've always maintained a mixture of good boy and bad. I can be bad when you want me to be bad, and I can also be a complete sophisticate and gentleman.

I like women that are the same way.

700x500badgirl01.jpg

Last edited:
This is why I've always maintained a mixture of good boy and bad. I can be bad when you want me to be bad, and I can also be a complete sophisticate and gentleman.

A complete gentleman ... until your lady wants you not to be?

That's the way to go, for sure. :thup:

So, this "complete sophisticate and gentleman" thing happens every time Hally's Comet is visible?

Agreed. Most "bad" boys have a lot of good. Sometimes, it takes a lot to remember that it's there, tho, and sometimes you even have to remind THEM that it's there...

Sometimes a 2x4 works best for that. :doubt:

Iron skillets are a lot less likely to break though... They have some pretty damned hard heads. :eusa_whistle:

A complete gentleman ... until your lady wants you not to be?

That's the way to go, for sure. :thup:

Anyway you want it.... most of the time...
j_gaba.gif

So, this "complete sophisticate and gentleman" thing happens every time Hally's Comet is visible?

Why... yes... that's right. I can't keep any kind of secret on this board... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back