Gallup: Whites least likely to be gay, Blacks most likely

Whites are the majority in this country, theres got to be more fag and lesbian whites in America.
They are the ones pushing for all this homosexual marriage bullshit.!!
Your stats have got to be wrong.

As you have just seen, comprehension is exactly my strong point. I read you like a book.

If not, WHAT THE FUCK IS INTERESTING ABOUT THE LGBT COMMUNITY GETTING MORE NATIONAL ATTENTION THAN TWO OTHER MINORITY GROUPS WHO ARE NOT SIMILARLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST??????

Go back and read my post, I said it was interesting. Please note that I cited a few facts but I didn't attempt to draw any conclusion from those facts. You tried to claim I was guilty of an action I didn't take, and you are still trying to do so.

I thought you had enough class to admit what your aim was.

BTW, would you like to prove your claim that LBGT issues are brought up at EVERY debate? I don't think that is accurate at all.

Could it be that you found a figment of your imagination "interesting"?

You know what I find most interesting about this is the political clout this 3.4% minority has.

3.4% of the US population is lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, and every presidential debate includes questions asked about them.
4.8% of the US population is Asian, but no presidential debates include questions about them.
It is estimated that 6.4% of the US population is mentally handicapped, they don't come up as a subject of presidential debate very often.

And it's not only presidential debates, you can also include other political discussions, news stories and protests.

Because they are talented, they work hard and have a lot of money. Their creativity leads the culture in many areas. Not like right wingers. Dumb fucks who put a magical creationist on the National Science Committee. That's a bitch slap across the face of America.

You know, you can find organizations made up of gay scientists and engineers. I couldn't find one made up of Republican Scientists. I bet there are more gay scientists coming out of that tiny percent than Republican scientists when Republicans make up half the nation. Wanna bet ten thousand?
Wanna bet ten thousand?

are you fucking serious?....:lol:.....YOU started a thread where you made at least 6 ten thousand dollar bets about what Romney will say during the first debate and lost big time.....they are still waiting for you to come back over there and pay up.....geezus Dean...now do you see why we all laugh and goof on ya.....:lol:

I wrote a thread about what Romney would say in the first debate? What was it I said? Do you have a link?

Obama's real father, Frank Marshall Davis, identifies himself not as a heterosexual or homosexual but as a "Super Sexual". He had sex with multiple partners, of both sexes and all races and isn't ashamed of it in the slightest. He wrote about it in his books as well.

Google "Gay Black Rappers" and you may be surprised. That over-the-top macho man persona that rappers have apparently can be a mask for homosexual desires.

you're sick

Considering the number of Republicans who have been "outed" I suspect the study was "slightly skewed".

You know what I find most interesting about this is the political clout this 3.4% minority has.

3.4% of the US population is lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, and every presidential debate includes questions asked about them.
4.8% of the US population is Asian, but no presidential debates include questions about them.
It is estimated that 6.4% of the US population is mentally handicapped, they don't come up as a subject of presidential debate very often.

And it's not only presidential debates, you can also include other political discussions, news stories and protests.

Because they are talented, they work hard and have a lot of money. Their creativity leads the culture in many areas. Not like right wingers. Dumb fucks who put a magical creationist on the National Science Committee. That's a bitch slap across the face of America.

You know, you can find organizations made up of gay scientists and engineers. I couldn't find one made up of Republican Scientists. I bet there are more gay scientists coming out of that tiny percent than Republican scientists when Republicans make up half the nation. Wanna bet ten thousand?
Really? Is that the route you want to take when talking about Asians and the mentally handicapped?
I pointed out specific things that people have have no control over (their Asian race, or their mental handicap), and you want bring up political persuasion. Essentially calling both those groups republican dumb fucks.
Quit being a troll.

I can't figure out what you are talking about.

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

All kinds of people vote against their own self interests.

Rick Santorum called Republicans stupid and they cheered. Mitt Romney said he wants to cut education. His plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees because it's cheaper than trying to teach Republicans. Hope you guys like having bosses with accents. Well, overseers. Minimum wage, no health care, no dental, no education. Only Republicans could fight for that and call it "freedom".

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Dean i know what you mean.....Gov. Brown out here cut the Education budget ...fucker must hate Education....he has a lot of Teachers and Students hating on him right now....i guess he wants all these guys with accents here to teach these Democrats here.....what the hell....

Just another Democrat cleaning up Republican mess. The more things change......

OK.......I'll take that wager.

Now post your evidence from both to compare...........:cool:

I can't. I can't find any sites with Republican "scientists". Do you know of one?

Welcome » National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists

National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals - MySciNet, an Inclusive Science Careers Community

blogpic-101-200x200.png

Gay scientists and engineers recognized at AAAS

Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Scientists

Now when you do try to find sites made up of Republican Scientists or GOP Scientists, it's all about "magical creation" or links like the following:

Republican Party Platform Has a Lot to Say About Science - ScienceInsider

See what I mean. Now if some of you guys can prove otherwise. Show me. I want to learn.

Whites are the majority in this country, theres got to be more fag and lesbian whites in America.
They are the ones pushing for all this homosexual marriage bullshit.!!
Your stats have got to be wrong.

You always say that when presented with facts you don't like, but you are never able to prove otherwise.

Wanna bet ten thousand?

are you fucking serious?....:lol:.....YOU started a thread where you made at least 6 ten thousand dollar bets about what Romney will say during the first debate and lost big time.....they are still waiting for you to come back over there and pay up.....geezus Dean...now do you see why we all laugh and goof on ya.....:lol:

I wrote a thread about what Romney would say in the first debate? What was it I said? Do you have a link?

yea right here......go and pay up....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...0-00-on-who-will-say-what-at-the-debates.html..
notice post 68........

Last edited:
I apologize to the science community for our far right wing of anti-science doofi

News for Republican Party <and> scientists

San Francisco Chronicle
GOP's Broun vs Darwin, scientists, in Ga. House race with no Dem opponent
Washington Post* - 2 days ago
ATLANTA &#8212; Having denounced evolution as a lie &#8220;straight from the pit of hell,&#8221; Republican Rep. Paul Broun has won himself a new political ...
When the Bible is a science book &#8230;
STLtoday.com* - 1 day ago
. . . .
Monitor* - 3 days ago
Republican Party Platform Has a Lot to Say About Science ...
news.sciencemag.org &#8250; News &#8250; ScienceInsider &#8250; August 2012Aug 29, 2012 &#8211; The 2012 Republican Party Platform takes some new approaches to science and technology policy, compared to the GOP's 2008 plank.
The Republican Party's Science and Technology Policy Platform ...
reason.com/archives/2012/.../the-republcan-partys-science-and-techn...Sep 4, 2012 &#8211; What the GOP thinks about sex ed, fracking, abortion, stem cells, nuclear power, climate change and more.
GOP Science
gopscience.org/Chronicling the Republican Party's war on science.
GOP platform highlights the party's abrupt shift on energy, climate
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...gop-platform-highlights-the-partys-dras...Aug 30, 2012 &#8211; It's worth noting that the GOP is moving to dismiss climate change at a moment when the scientific evidence on our warming planet continues to ...
Huntsman - Republican party is the anti-science party - YouTube

&#9658; 5:56&#9658; 5:56
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJJQQM17_s]Huntsman - Republican party is the anti-science party - YouTube[/ame]
Aug 21, 2011 - 6 min - Uploaded by RONPAULFREEDUMB
Huntsman - Republican party is the anti-science party. RONPAULFREEDUMB. Subscribe Subscribed ...
Why do many Republicans distrust scientists? - Inside Story: US ...

&#9658; 25:30&#9658; 25:30
AJE - Al Jazeera English
Aug 24, 2012 - 26 min
But it does seem that many in the party have a problem accepting scientific orthodoxy. All the main contenders ...
More videos for Republican Party <and> scientists »
In Their Own Words: GOP Candidates And Science : NPR
NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPR &#8250; News &#8250; Election 2012 &#8250; Presidential RaceSep 7, 2011 &#8211; Jon Huntsman's recent tweet &#8212; "I believe in evolution and trust scientists on global warming. Call me crazy" &#8212; made him an outlier in the ...
The Republican War on Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Republican_War_on_ScienceIn the book, Mooney discusses the Republican Party leadership's stance on science, and in particular that of the George W. Bush administration, with regard to ...
Why the GOP distrusts science - Salon.com
Why the GOP distrusts science - Salon.com

by Chris Mooney - in 15,344 Google+ circles - More by Chris Mooney
Apr 2, 2012 &#8211; It's not just evolution and climate change -- conservatives' trust in science is plummeting across the board.
Bill Maher: GOP Is Made Up Of 'Magical Thinkers' Who Mistake ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...maher-gop-is-made-up-of-magical-thinker...Aug 24, 2012 &#8211; Bill Maher concluded his show tonight by going after the Republican party for taking positions that he argued are just fantasies that have no ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back