Gallup/USA Today Poll Of Swing States...

Many on the Left are boasting about it being a cakewalk for Obama if he runs against Mitt Romney. And you're free to post any Poll you choose. So go for it. :)
Pew Research....1/11-1/16.....Obama +5

PPP.....1/13-1/16.....Obama +5

NBC/Wall Street Journal......1/22-1/24......Obama +6

Republimussen Reports.......1/27-1/29......Obama +6

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Obama's numbers are going up, especially since his speech last Tuesday.

It seems the Christian social fundamentalist media aka conservative media is in denial of this.

Yeah sure, Gallup and USA Today are 'Christian social fundamentalist media.' Man, you are one funny but messed up dipshit. :lol:
I didn't say that Gallup and USA Today are Christian social funmdementalist media, however, nobody denies the fact that Drudge, Fox, Rush, etc present only polls that support thier homogenous message.

Obama's numbers are going up, especially since his speech last Tuesday.

It seems the Christian social fundamentalist media aka conservative media is in denial of this.

Yeah sure, Gallup and USA Today are 'Christian social fundamentalist media.' Man, you are one funny but messed up dipshit. :lol:
I didn't say that Gallup and USA Today are Christian social funmdementalist media, however, nobody denies the fact that Drudge, Fox, Rush, etc present only polls that support thier homogenous message.

Yeah uh huh, and you Left Wing dipshits would never ever do that huh? USA Today is actually a Liberal Media Outlet. And there's nothing wrong with reporting a Poll produced by them. Drudge & Fox News actually report on many other Polls as well. Some show Obama leading at times. So you've only proven you never visit 'The Drudge Report' or Fox News yet feel confident in making wild assertions about them. Therefore i must conclude that you're an ignorant person. Have a nice day. :)

who said it's a cakewalk...well, except if gingrich gets the nod

it's so funny though how the drudge sludge pick the one poll that's a tie

RCP avg has the president ahead by +2.5 avg

although if you relied on what the righties usually love, which is rasmussen, the president is +6 over romney.

funny how you don't love that poll today.

:rofl:

Mo chara, you're comparing apples to oranges. The OP is about swing states only.

pooh. the o/p is a disingenuous troll and was relying on the poll that he liked

although if you relied on what the righties usually love, which is rasmussen, the president is +6 over romney.

Considering that Republican candidates have flooded the media with anti Obama propaganda for 6 months, I'm surprised that Romney and other candidates are not doing better in the polls. The Republican primaries and debates have dominated the political landscape. Once the Democrats go into real campaign mode after the convention, Obama will move further ahead in the polls.

the rightwingnut insanity only works on people who wouldn't have voted for the president anyway. and they haven't exactly provided anyone else to vote for.

go figure

Yeah uh huh, and you Left Wing dipshits would never ever do that huh? USA Today is actually a Liberal Media Outlet. And there's nothing wrong with reporting a Poll produced by them. Drudge & Fox News actually report on many other Polls as well. Some show Obama leading at times. So you've only proven you never visit 'The Drudge Report' or Fox News yet feel confident in making wild assertions about them. Therefore i must conclude that you're an ignorant person. Have a nice day. :)
I'm sorry for making you so hostile, it wasn't my intention.

There are far right sources. Fox/Rush/Drudge/Talk radio/Wall Street Journal/Washington Examiner etc....

There are far left sources. MSNBC/CNN/Jon Stewart/Colbert/NBC News/Washington Post etc....

There are center left and center right sources. NPR, USA Today, Politico, Gallup, etc...

The far left sources cherry pick polls that have results that support thier ideology, and visa versa.

There is nobody in the middle, and anybody who is made to feel justitied about thier views based on what any of the far right and far left sources tell them are practicing shoddy reasoning

btw...I'm not a liberal, and I didn't vote for Obama

Last edited:

your RCP link does not specify swing states, which is what is being discussed (see thread title).

then he shouldn't have used the poll he did, which is included in the RCP avg and isn't specific to swing states either.

your RCP link does not specify swing states, which is what is being discussed (see thread title).

then he shouldn't have used the poll he did, which is included in the RCP avg and isn't specific to swing states either.

not sure what you're talking about. The second link in the OP (this one)...
Swing States poll: Romney and Obama tied; Gingrich trails
Clearly states SWING STATES all over the linked page.

Mo chara, you're comparing apples to oranges. The OP is about swing states only.

pooh. the o/p is a disingenuous troll and was relying on the poll that he liked

:lol: You really are such a dipshit. Don't you have someone to stalk and Neg-Rep? I mean besides me. Run along now little weirdo. :cuckoo:

not sure what you're talking about. The second link in the OP (this one)...
Swing States poll: Romney and Obama tied; Gingrich trails
Clearly states SWING STATES all over the linked page.

Don't even bother. She's a weird little Neg-Repping stalker troll. You'll never get through that numb skull of hers. So just laugh at her like i do. :lol:

Forum List

Back