Gallup UE 7.9%

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
CON$ have been telling us that the BLS cannot be trusted and the unadjusted Gallup rate is more accurate. I predicted that once Gallup fell below the BLS, suddenly Gallup would be rejected.

So tell us CON$, why is CON$ervative Christian and registered Republican Gallup in the tank for Obama?

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

frabz-Did-you-just-bump-your-own-thread-Or-was-it-aliens-02b656.jpg

CON$ have been telling us that the BLS cannot be trusted and the unadjusted Gallup rate is more accurate. I predicted that once Gallup fell below the BLS, suddenly Gallup would be rejected.

So tell us CON$, why is CON$ervative Christian and registered Republican Gallup in the tank for Obama?

Unemployment averaged 8% before and after obama killed bin laden

*shrugs* who said bls cannot be trusted? I think the argument is their calculations etc. and the way they publish results seems counter intuitive and convoluted.

and btw, when gallup had their rate higher than the bls published rate, I don't recall you using that as a yardstick for a contrary point....I could be wrong, if so, can you link to that please?

In addition, it appears, that you may be cherry picking here; when gallup had obama or has opbama with a lower approval rating than say Rasmussen, do then use Ras as a yardstick or gallup? just wondering.

*shrugs* who said bls cannot be trusted? I think the argument is their calculations etc. and the way they publish results seems counter intuitive and convoluted.

and btw, when gallup had their rate higher than the bls published rate, I don't recall you using that as a yardstick for a contrary point....I could be wrong, if so, can you link to that please?

In addition, it appears, that you may be cherry picking here; when gallup had obama or has opbama with a lower approval rating than say Rasmussen, do then use Ras as a yardstick or gallup? just wondering.

I can't speak for the OP, but I'd always go with the BLS dataset and Gallup, respectively.

Forum List

Back