Gallup Tracking Obama Up 6% Plus One Party Government Now Preferred!

See how far that 38% takes you on your ride to utopia, Huggy. :eusa_hand:

It's not "my" ride. There is no utopia. Big business would prefer the economy to grow despite their record profits. They need more customers. The newGOPers don't understand that a strong middle class is vital to growth. Crazy ideologues don't manage well.

Yet the medium income has dwindled nearly 5,000 dollars under Obama's tenure. Obama has no plan except to spend more of taxpayers money. His empty rhetoric isn't going to make it happen, Huggy.
Additionally, cost of living is up that much more.

It wouldn't be so bad if it were only a double to the rear march, or even just marking time; but America is marching the wrong way fiscally.

Wait till next week.

Romney will be leading in the polls.

Polls. BS for idiots.

See how far that 38% takes you on your ride to utopia, Huggy. :eusa_hand:

It's not "my" ride. There is no utopia. Big business would prefer the economy to grow despite their record profits. They need more customers. The newGOPers don't understand that a strong middle class is vital to growth. Crazy ideologues don't manage well.

Yet the medium income has dwindled nearly 5,000 dollars under Obama's tenure. Obama has no plan except to spend more of taxpayers money. His empty rhetoric isn't going to make it happen, Huggy.

True, but a majority (the point of this thread) in the House and Senate will.

Gee communists and useless eater cohorts prefer a totalitarian government. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Gee communists and useless eater cohorts prefer a totalitarian government. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

I believe most Americans are completely done with the obstructionist butt hurt assholes that are the REAL cause of stagnation in our economy. Even the wealthy do better in a functioning government. The party of no that evolved into the party of wah..wah...is toast.

Wait till next week.

Polls. BS for idiots.
Dick Morris is saying Romney is ahead as far as the polls are claiming Obama to be. He does his own polling and nobody has better political acumen than Dick Morris. He's like the Genie in the bottle, and he can't be stopped up with Democrat holey corks. :muahaha:

I believe most Americans are completely done with the obstructionist butt hurt assholes that are the REAL cause of stagnation in our economy. Even the wealthy do better in a functioning government. The party of no that evolved into the party of wah..wah...is toast.
The only obstructionists are the Obama gimme-gimme crowd. Well, they came, they saw, they stole all they could while the opportunity presented itself.

It's over, Huggy. I don't even have one itsy bitsy crocodile tear for ya. :eusa_boohoo:

Wait till next week.

Polls. BS for idiots.
Dick Morris is saying Romney is ahead as far as the polls are claiming Obama to be. He does his own polling and nobody has better political acumen than Dick Morris. He's like the Genie in the bottle, and he can't be stopped up with Democrat holey corks. :muahaha:

Dick Morris is a disgusting freak. I would suggest that we shouldn't believe what comes out of his mouth because we don't know where it has been. But that isn't true ...we DO know where it has been and it isn't pretty.

The only obstructionists are the Obama gimme-gimme crowd. Well, they came, they saw, they stole all they could while the opportunity presented itself.

It's over, Huggy. I don't even have one itsy bitsy crocodile tear for ya. :eusa_boohoo:

Sure it is. :lol: Words regurgitated from someone who votes against hers and our countries best interests don't concern me. America is on to you and your puppet masters.

True, but a majority (the point of this thread) in the House and Senate will.

No they won't, but I think you knew that.

One party is the preference? Really?
From your source:
38% prefer a one party presidency and Congress. That's not like 51% prefer a one party government.

When 38% of Democrats know what is best for you, then the other 62% need not offer their opinions.

Wait till next week.

Polls. BS for idiots.

Dick Morris... lmmfao..

The guy who wrote that book Condi vs Hillary when he was trying to predict the 2008 race?

OMG I just watched the video you are referring to for kicks.. He even admits that it would only give Romney 228 electoral votes based on his polling.. He then says if the election were today Romney would get 350 electoral votes.. LMMFAO.. Even Hannity gave his best WTF-face.

You are a pretty funny chick.

Last edited:
Famously, the accidental death of famous actor, David Carradine: Was not a suicide, but some nature of accident. Among other parts of the reports that surfaced: A chair was involved there, too! So when anyone talks about birds of a feather. . .then likely Clint may have a role model, for the famous remarks. Anyone notices that both are about celebrity status and behavior! There is a tendency for the group to behave a lot alike!

Other polls support that the 38% to 23% split--favoring a one party in Washinton, D. C.--is more indicative of a preference, than it is not. National Journal completed a poll at the end of September, too:

"The poll also asked voters which party they would prefer to control the Congress. Democrats were favored there. A slim plurality of likely voters said they preferred that Democrats win enough seats to control the House and keep hold of the Senate, a positive sign for the party five weeks out from the election."

When there sample showed results for all registered voters, Then Obama was up by 5% over Romney in a likely vote.

Anyone will note that with the start of the debates: Then the national elections are moving more into the adult phases. In the less adult phase, then the audience may have snickered or laughed. In the more adult phase, then cries of: "Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" are the more likely to be heard.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
("Let Them Die! Let Them Die! Let Them Die!" is hardly as compelling as the one faction of the one party makes it out to be! "Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" brings with it the broader context of events, somehow(?)!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back